25

A few days later

Onika pov:

"She hasn't been talking to me" I said and keyshia sighed.

"She's going through a lot right now onika she just needs her space" she said.

"I just wanna talk to her, I was supposed to take her to six flags for her birthday but she hasn't been answering the phone" I said looking down at my phone. "Well I heard she's at school today" she said.

"She is ?" I asked looking up at her. "I heard yelling so i'm assuming she is" she said shrugging.

After she said that beyonce walked pass with her hoodie on and a cup in her hand. "I'll be back" I said rushing off.

"Bey !" I said catching up with her. "Beyonce" I said and she looked down at me.

She had dark rings around her eyes and her expression was sad mixed with angry.

"I don't want to talk onika" she said looking away from me. "bb you've been saying that for the last past days" I said standing in front of her.

"Because I don't wanna fucking talk !" she snapped. "Beyonce i'm worried about you" I said and she rolled her eyes walking pass me.

I caught up with her seeing she was drinking whatever is in the cup. When she pulled the cup away from her lips she winced making me raise a eyebrow.

"What are you drinking ?" I asked her "nothing" she mumbled. I rolled my eyes taking the cup from her.

She looked down at me like I was crazy but I ignored it.

I smelled it then looked up at her "Is this liquor ?" I raised a eyebrow.

"The fuck does it smell like ?" she mugged me taking the cup back.

"beybear you can't be drinking in here, where did you get that ?" I said lowly.

"Why are you in my business ?! You ain't my momma and she don't even ask all the fucking questions you are ! Just leave me alone onika damn" she said then walked away.

I didn't let my emotions get the best of me instead I caught back up with her.

"sorry" she mumbled. "It's ok baby.. are you coming to my house today ?"

"No i'm going to see alyssa" she said drinking some more of her drink.

"You've been with her for the last past days, when are you going to spend some time with me ?" I said and she scoffed looking down at me.

"She just lost our fucking baby onika. I'm not gonna leave her alone to lay up under you when she needs somebody" she said.

"She has her family" I crossed my arms "She doesn't have a family ! All she has is a brother and he isn't coming to see her anymore"

"Well that doesn't mean you have to be there for her" I said. She stopped walking causing me to do the same.

"It's my fault she even got shot" she gritted "The fuck is wrong with you ?! She just got shot and lost a baby !!" she raised her voice.

"Well before all that happen she made my life hell so sorry if I don't care" I said rolling my eyes.

She clenched her jaw then scoffed "fuck out my face" she mumbled walking away.

Beyonce pov:

"Beyonce !" I heard while I was walking making me groan.

I turned around to see nafessa and walked up to her. "What" I said dryly.