44

A few days later

Beyonce pov:

"Beyonce wake up !!" my teacher said.

I groaned feeling my head throb. "Miss I don't feel good" I said glancing up at her.

I body felt sore and exhausted, my throat hurts.. I think it's swollen, my head is pounding, and to make everything worse my nose gotta be stopped up.

Now I can't breathe and shit.

"You need to finish my test beyonce" she said sternly. I felt my whinny side trying to come out but I kept it in huffing.

"Miss... I don't feel good" I said again putting my head down.

I heard her huff "Then just go to your sister class" she said.

"mm mm" I shook my head. I feel too damn weak to get up.

"Beyonce if you don't wanna go to your sister then you must feel good enough to do this test" she said. I huffed still not moving.

"can you call her ?" I mumbled. It got quiet making me sigh in relief.

I laid sat there with my head on my arms and my hoodie on my head breathing out my mouth. I could feel how hot my head was on my arm but for some reason I felt cold.

I was starting to fall asleep when I felt a hand on my head. "beyonce" I heard nasfssa voice say.

I barely opened my eyes looking at her. "what's wrong ?" she asked lowly.

"i don't feel good" I mumbled. "Alright come on, get your test" she said.

I shook my head not feeling like getting up "i just wanna go to sleep"

"you have to, come on" she helped me up. I whined lowly feeling to weak to be standing.

I leaned my body on hers while she grabbed all my stuff. "pick me up" I mumbled.

She huffed picking me up and I laid my head on her shoulder. She walked out taking us to her class.

When we entered I immediately groaned from how loud her students was being. "Is that my boo ?" I heard aaliyah voice.

"Yo what ?" somebody else asked with attitude in their voice. I peeked back seeing one of the girls I mess with.

"My boo hoe" aaliyah mugged her. "No bitch that's mine" the girl said.

"First of all I don't want that hoe, she's my bestfriend bitch. And secondly don't try to correct what the fuck i'm saying because i'll break yo fuc-"Aaliyah your language" nafessa said laying me on the couch.

"i'm cold" I mumbled putting my arms in my jacket. "Ju you should probably go home"

"i have practice" I said shaking my head. "Yea but you're sick, obviously" she said.

"I'm not sick I just don't feel good, can aaliyah lay with me ?" I asked.

"Aaliyah ya bestfriend want you" nafessa said walking away. Aaliyah walked back here sitting on the couch.

"you shouldn't have laid with me" she said taking off my shoes. "n-no i'm cold" I said trying to move my feet.

She grabbed her backpack and pulled out a soft fuzzy blanket. "Thank you" I said taking it.

She took my shoes off then scrunched her face "your feet stinks bestfriend"

"mmcht not they don't" I mumbled pulling my foot under the cover. "Yes they do" she said taking the other shoe off.