Chapter 15 - Sorry

"Are you ready for the match tomorrow?" Sia asked as her and Rose made their way down to breakfast.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Rose murmured, she was dreading the arrival of it.

Sia seemed to sense this. "Do you want to squeeze in some extra practice later?"

"Yeah,"Rose shrugged her shoulders. "Scorpius has got one scheduled from at 4, so we can start an hour earlier?"

"Yes, that's alright, it gives us enough time to look around Hogsmeade."

"Hogsmeade?" Rose questioned. She stopped walking to stare at her friend.

"Yes." Sia said slowly, "It's the Hogsmeade trip today, your going to see your parents."

"What?" Rose gasped. She began to panic. "No."

"Yes."

"I can't." Rose grabbed her friends arm, her fingers digging into Sia's skin. "No. They're bound to disown me. I won't be able to go home for Christmas."

"Hey calm down. It'll be okay." Sia said softly, guiding her to the great hall. "I can come with you and so will Scorpius."

"I'm sure they'd really appreciate that" Rose laughed bitterly. "Bringing death eater spawn to my disownment. They're gonna kill me. I'm not going to have anywhere to live."

"Hey, it'll be okay." Sia said gently. "It can't be that bad. What have you done?"

"I don't know!" Rose cried. "This time I honestly don't know. Usually do. I can't go. Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I thought you knew." Sia slid her arm from Rose's vice like grip.

"No! Well... I did.. But I forgot! I was busy panicking about the match."

"So you forgot to panic about this, it'll be good. You've only got 3 hours to panic about it now... Right, come on, breakfast time."

"No. I'm not going Sia." Sia looked at her and started to walk away.

"Sia, I can't go!" Rose wailed at Sia's departing figure. Sia didn't turn around. "Sia! Help me! You can't leave me here! Sia!"

"For fucks sake Sia! Come back!" Sia didn't come back. Rose scowled before chasing after her. "What was that for?"

"Well, you weren't following."

"I am now." Rose huffed.

"Good." Sia sent her a satisfied smirk. "Then you can follow me to Hogsmeade as well."

"No."

Despite Rose's protests. She found herself stood in the doorway of the three broomsticks three hours later.

"Come on." Sia said. "In you go." She gave her a little push.

Rose glared at her but remained where she was. "There not here." She muttered. "We might as well go find Indie and Alex."

"I thought she wasn't speaking to you." Scorpius said from behind her.

Rose turned to look up at him. "How about Jayce?" She suggested.

"God knows where he is." Scorpius murmured.

"For fuck's sake, Weasel. Stop fucking around and get a move on. It's now or never and never isn't an option."

For a moment Rose thought, Isabelle had joined them, before she realized it was Sia speaking to her. Rose stared at her surprised, Sia seldom swore.

"Now go sit over there." Sia waved at an empty table near the Aincent windows.