The end

Forrest wakes up to a light coughing from across the room. Her eyes open slowly, when she realizes where she is, and who was coughing she jumps up, waking Drew in the process. She darts across the room the the girl lying on the hard table with just one cushion and a light blanket.

Neemas eyes open slowly as she feels the presence above her. Forrests eyes immediately starting to fill as she strokes the girls hair. Drew leaves the room to get the doctors.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Forrest whispers to the girl.
"For what?!" She says confused.
"Letting you go to the shop alone, not finding you quick enough..." the girl rambles off but is cut off with the girls light laugh.
"Thank you Forrest, your amazing. You saved me." She whispers through tearful eyes. Forrest leans down and plants a kiss on the girls head.

The doctor comes in followed by the blonde boy.
"Can you two guys leave, I have to tell Neema something, doctor-patient confidentiality." He says politely and the two nod doing so. Forrest and Drew both knew what the doctor was now going to tel Neema, neither knowing what way she was going to take it.

Minutes later and the doctor leaves the room and lets the duo in the hall.
"She's free to go home, but she must not leave the bed for a week. Resting is the only way to heel a broken rib." He says and the two nod.
"Drew go in ahead." She says and the boys gains a confused look.
"Go." She rushes him, he sighs and does so.

"How much?" Forrest asks the doctor when Drew leaves.
"It's fine, I don't want money." He says waving off. The girl sighs and takes out her purse.
She takes out every penny she has in it. All of it being equal to about €1200. She hands the doctor it and his eyes widen.
"Sorry it's all I have on me." She says with a light smile. The doctor pushes the money back towards the girl, shaking his head.
"Take it! You saved my friend, besides I have plenty." She says insisting, yet flexing. The doctor thanks her and she turns to go back to the room. She sees her boyfriend comforting the girl as she sobs a little. Forrest runs to her side to pat her back slightly.
"Neema?" Forrest gets her attention.
"Yeah?" She says lightly.
"Will you come back to the US with us?" She asks and the girl freezes.
"I can't-." She begins and Forrest cuts her off.
"You can, you have nothing left here, we can start you a completely new life over in LA. We can get you a job, a home, clothes, you can have the life you deserve." Forrest rambles and Drew nods, not being angry his girlfriend didn't wait for his approval.
"I don't have money." The girl cry's.
"Oh please, Forrest is one of the highest paid actors in the world." Drew laughs.
"What?!" The girl says not knowing any of Thai information.
"Yeah look." He says taking out his phone and getting up his girlfriends Instagram.
The girl had recently hit 21 million followers.
"Are you joking?! Is this a prank?!" She says exasperated.
"No." The two laugh at the excited girl.
"How could you guys not have told me!!"
"It's nice when some people don't act all nice just because of your reputation." She explains and the girl nods .

Time passes and the three are back at the small villa. Neema lays in bed resting as Forrest rings her friends to check up on them, and ask Maddie the big question. Maddie wasn't too pushed at first but when she heard what the girl had been through she was all for it.

The last week past and Drew and Forrest had continued helping around the town, all while Neema stayed at the villa in bed. It now came the day for them to leave. Forrest had booked Neema a first class ticket beside Drew and herself for the flight.

The trio arrived home and settled back in perfectly.

Months later....

'Outer banks' finally came out and blown everyone away with how much love they got from it. The cast was over whelmed with all their new fan base. Neema had been a perfect addition to the group. After Forrest and Drew finding that Neema has quite the eye for fashion, Forrest made a few phone calls and got the girl a job to help costume design for an upcoming movie she was staring in, Neema wasn't going to be paid much but it was the experience that she needed to get an upgrade later on. The group lived happily as they could, few mean comments here and there but nothing they couldn't handle.

The End

(Sorry I had to end it so suddenly, lost all motivation to keep writing this one :)