Utterly Consuming

Wednesday 30th October, 2019

Forrest is no longer on crutches, back to her old self finally. Time passed and Liam slowly but surely started to leave her mind. Forrest was now currently decorating the massive empty function room, One she is renting out for the Halloween party she is hosting. Austin, Drew, JD, Madelyn and Chase were all helping, taking orders from Forrest on what had to go where.

The place was starting to look great. Webs, figures, lights and more hung everywhere. There was tables set up for food and drink. The drink was all set out, the food was being brought tomorrow.

"How did Rudy and Maddison get out of helping?" Austin asks.
"They said they had to do something." Forrest says back.
"I highly doubt they are." Austin laughs.
"They better be!" Forrest laughs.
"Face time Rudy." Forrest says to Austin.
The boy does as she says. After seconds Rudy picks up, sitting on the couch in the apartment.
"RUDY!!" Forrest shouts through the phone.
The boys eyes widen, knowing he had been set up for failure.
"Eh, Hey Forrest, just got home from doing that thing." Rudy tries to cover up.
"Oh I don't know how your a professional actor, you can't even lie." Forrest says jokingly serious.
"Okay, I'll come and help." Rudy sighs.
"No, where done now." Forrest says.
"But there is something you can do.... Bring us pizza." Chase says getting into shot.
"Fine, fine." The boy says sighing and hanging up the phone. The three smile, knowing pizza was on its way.

The gang of seven all hang out for a bit, eating and decorating. Everyone eventually decided to go to Rudy's and Drew's apartment.

They all arrived in separate cars, entering quickly inside. The seven start a Mario Kart tournament.
Austin, JD , Madelyn and Chase all play on the joint screen on the tv. Forrest's Nintendo switch is always left in Rudy's and Drew's, because anytime she played Mario Kart or Minecraft it was with them two. Forrest, Rudy and Drew all played on their Nintendo switches, but joined the same game as the other four. Forrest came out notorious, as she does with everything. Forrest and Tyrone used to play Mario kart 24/7 at home, she was well trained.

"So who's coming tomorrow?" Drew asks as the group sits around the table.
"Wait I have a list of everyone on my phone... here!
So all you guys obviously,
Deion,
Chelle,
Lilah and Jax,
Jake short,
Bradley S perry,
Tom Holland,
His mate Harrison,
Jacob Elordi,
He said he's bringing two mates,
Emma chamberlain,
Amanda Pavillard,
Alexandra Daddario,
Her sister too,
Kelly Rohrbach,
Her husband,
Arian Foster,
His brother and two other mates,
Nick and Priyanka might,
Madison Iseman,
Her two friends,
Alex Wolff,
Sierra Capri,
Brett Gray,
Ronni Hawk,
Will I keep going?" Forrest asks the interested group.
"Yesss!" Madelyn begs excitedly.
"Sabrina Carpenter,
Griffin Gluck,
Paris Berelc,
Billy Unger,
Kelli Berglund,
Letitia Wright,
Two of her friends,
Then i mentioned it to a lot more but didn't get an exact confirmation, we will see who shows up.
Id say there will be about 40, 45 roughly."
Forrest names through the people as if it's no biggie.
The other six immediately light up inside, this being the first time they are going to a proper celebrity party. Apart from Austin he was at a few during his Disney career, but no big ones.

Forrest looks around Drew looks excited, but like he is holding a little back.
"You okay?" Forrest mouths to him.
The boy just nods and shakes off the feeling inside him. Jealousy. Tom was going to be there. Drew hadn't anything really against the boy, Drew just knew that Forrest kind of liked him, and Tom must have been crazy about the girl, he could just never show it because she was in a relationship. Drew knew he couldn't have Forrest, but it didn't mean he would like the fact that someone else could.

The group just chill and mess about for a bit. Forrest dozed off on Rudy's shoulder.
"One of you swap, I need to get a shower." The boy asks the group of friends.
Chase and Madelyn are snuggled up on the other couch, JD and Austin sat on chairs in front of the TV still playing games, leaving Drew, who just entered the room, returning from the bathroom.
"Hey Drew, slip in here and keep her head there, I need to get a shower and don't wanna wake her." Rudy says to the blonde. Without hesitation Drew slides down beside Rudy, both swapping really quickly to try not wake the girl, it worked. Forrest stirred a bit, twisting, to be leaned even further on Drew.

It was decided that they were going to stay the night. Chase and Madelyn falling asleep on one couch, Drew and Forrest on the other, Rudy in his rightful bed, JD and Austin in Drew's bed. Drew was now fully lying across the couch like it was a bed. Forrest was curled up, perfectly in line with the front of the man. Spooning was the only way the two would fit. Drew's left arm under the girls neck, his right holding the front of her waist in his grasp. The girls left fingers interlocking with Drew's, as her right arm clutched on tightly to the boys right arm that was wrapped around her torso.

Although Forrest was asleep, his presence was surely noticed. Drews breaths slow behind her ear, as his heart beat against her back. The girl left peacefully, knowing she was in the arms of the boy she wanted... even if she could never rightfully have him.

Drew trying his hardest to sleep, yet his mind kept wandering. The girl was filling his thoughts, she utterly consumed him. The sweet smell of her usual perfume, her gorgeous long hair tickling his chest and shoulder. The boy wished to stay like this for eternity.... Yet he knew that was not ever going to happen.