Deep Sleep

Days passed, Forrest was back home in Ireland. She recently got into an argument with Liam. He wouldn't be her date to the Emmys. He insisted that 'he hates flying, that flights way to long' although he went to Orlando before. Forrest eventually gave in and deciding to bring Victory instead.

Both girls were getting dressed in Vera Wang. They had been talking constantly and sending pictures of both dresses, until it was time to fit them. Both girls were now going to fly over to LA tonight. They planned on staying there until after the awards. It was only two and a half weeks but they had to bring lots of stuff.

Both hopped into first class that night and began their journey to LAX. They book a hotel with two double beds. They had a dress fitting tomorrow and next week, but apart from that they were free to do what ever they like. Forrest knew when booking the room, it was only minutes walk from Rudy and Drew's apartment complex. Victory was excited to finally meet the people Forrest has blabbed on about for the last few months.

They landed and made their way to the hotel. Their bags filling up one side of the room. Forrest being famous in LA led to there always being paparazzi following her, it was her job to make sure her and Victory were going to be ready, whether that be posing or dressing great.

Forrest immediately pulled out her phone texting into the outer banks cast group chat, ' Pogues, Kooks and in between'. The group chat was always blinging, whether it be texts or sending Memes/ Tiktoks.
Forrest: 'miss you guys!'
Maddison: 'miss you too, can't wait to see you next week though!!"
Rudy: 'nah I've been fine without.'
Maddison: 'RUDYY!'
Rudy: 'Jj,Jk, obviously I've been heart broken with out her!"
Drew: 'Same! When you going to hurry up and move here?!"
Forrest: 'thanks boys! Idk it's hard tho Bec Liam and that is in Ireland'
Madelyn: 'I think Liam can get away with himself!'
Chase: 'I agree'
Rudy: 'same!!'
Drew: 'said from day one!'
Austin: 'I'm late to the party what we saying?'
Rudy: 'Forrest should leave Liam in Ireland and move here."
Austin: 'oh yes 100% agree.'
Maddison: 'Leave the poor girl alone!'
Forrest: 'Thanks Maddie!, anyway what you all up to?'
Rudy: 'nothing sitting here with Fat head.'
Drew: 'who tf you calling fat head, tennis ball head!'
Madelyn: 'loool, me and chase are just having a movie night."
Maddison: 'Just kickin back here at home alone.'
Austin: 'sitting waiting for JD to get out of the shower to watch Brooklyn 99'
Forrest: 'ah well hope you all enjoy, htg now byeee!"

Forrest places down her phone.
"Come on we are surprising the others, and then going for food!" Forrest says to victory getting off her bed. Victory's nerves build up and so does Forrests excitement. The first house they are going to is Rudy and Drew's. The get a taxi and head straight into the apartment building. Forrest knowing exactly where their place is.

The duo waltz up to the door of their apartment and knock twice on the door. Seconds later the door is opened by the messy haired blonde that takes the role of JJ. His face drops when he sees the figure standing in the door way, immediately pulling the blonde into a hug.
"Who is it Rudy?!" Drew calls out from the living room.
"Come here and see!" Rudy calls back, suddenly Drew stands up turns into the hall and his eyes land on the blonde.
"What the fuck?!" He says running forwards to hug the girls. Victory stands in the background feeling awkward and out of place until Rudy grabs her hand and drags the two of them in.
"So I am guessing you are... Victory!" Rudy calls after trying to think which one she was.
"That's me!" Victory replies not feeling as awkward anymore.
"Well it's great to finally meet you, I'm Drew." Drew says shaking the girls hand.
"I'm Rudy!" Rudy calls our following Drew's actions.
"So how did this happen how are you here, why are yous here?!" Drew questions
"Well we have a dress fitting tomorrow. We had to come out anyways, so we thought we might aswell surprise you." Forrest opens