Jealousy

Christmas at the Brodigan house hold was spectacular. It wasn't until the day before Forrest had to leave that the Christmas vibe was ruined. Forrest and a few friends were at the club having a great time, until the girl comes across her ex-lover and ex-best-friend. The girl kept her calm, unlike Victory who swung at the duo. Seeing the pair did Forrest the world of good, she then noticed that she hadn't the slightest amount of feelings for either, the two were as good as gone in her life, Forrest was happy for finally realizing that. The girl got the closure she was hoping to one day get.

It was an eventful night to say the least. Forrest wants too keen on getting drunk as Drew wasn't with her, she just didn't feel like it with out him.

The girl flew back to LA on the 30th of December, ready to spend New Years with her best-friends.

As she got off the plane and walked through the airport she was greeted with an overly excited Madelyn, Austin and Drew. The three where the only ones home as of now, everyone else flights were coming in later tonight. The girl ran forwards jumping into the arms of her boyfriend. She got down quick enough, realizing the two were in public and anyone could get a picture. They waited at the airport for another half hour until JD's flight came in. Rudy, Chase and Maddie weren't landing for at least another two hours.

The group all went back to their homes, getting showers and cleaned up, before making their way to Drew and Rudy's. Forrest was sad to be away from her family and friends, but delighted to finally be back with her obx family. The girl got a call from Maddie saying she had just arrived at LAX. Forrest decided to wait in her apartment until Maddie arrived, so they could head to Drew's together.

Time passed and the two arrive at the front door of the actors residence. The gang had an amazing time being back together. The girls decided what they were going to wear tomorrow while the boys played fifa, how typical. The eight all got invited to a party that was being held by Paris. The girl met all the gang at Forrests Halloween party, they all hitting it off immediately.

As the group sits around the pizzas in the living room Forrest's phone buzzes. She picks it up seeing she got a text from her spider man friend, Tom.
'You going to Paris's party tomorrow??'
'Yea you??'
'I didn't know whether to go because the twins are over, but I might just bring them along.'
'Yes, the twins are a great laugh!'
'I'll tell them you said so 😂 see you tmrw anyways'
'See ye then!!'
"Toms going tomorrow." The girl says looking up from her phone. Most of the group smile, they got along with him at the last party, everyone but Drew.

Drew has a stone cold expression of his face.
"You alright?" His girlfriend asks in which he nods with a reply. The girl had been noticing The repetition in Drew's attitude when ever she spoke of the British boy. She stands up grabbing the boys hand leading him into his own bedroom. When they arrive she closes the door.
"Why do you hate Tom?!" The girl asks.
"I don't." The boy states not changing his expression.
"Drew it's obvious, every time his name is mentioned you go all weird and annoyed."
"No I haven't!" The boy defends.
"Then why are you getting so defensive?"
"I am not getting defensive!"
"Seems like something someone defensive would say." She teases, he looks up at her from his spot on the edge of his bed.
"It's just, when we were on the set of 'Devil all the time' our fight scene got a bit too realistic, he really hit me in the face with that stupid crowbar. I couldn't help but think that was because you and I had been getting a little closer, I just think he really likes you." The boy huffs as the girl smiles at him.
"Don't smile, I'm serious." He says threw furrowed brows.
"I know you're serious, that's what makes it cute." She says sitting sideways on his lap with one arm around his neck.
"But I know Tom doesn't like me in that sense, and even if he did I wouldn't care because your the only one in my eyes." Forrest whispers in his ear, the Boy's smirk running ear to ear.
"What was that you said about him hitting you?"
Forrest asks remembering what the boy said earlier.
"Yeah I don't actually think he hit me on purpose, but it gave me more of a reason to hate him rather than admitting I was just being..." the boy stops himself and Forrest finishes his sentence.
"Jealous!" She cheers with a smile as the boy blushes. She places both of her hands on the boys cheeks as she kisses him, both smiling into the kiss.
"I love you." Forrest says breaking from the kiss. Drew pecking her lips again before saying "I love you." He falls back onto the bed, dragging the girl down with him.

The two end up falling asleep in each others arms as they lay on the king sized bed. Rudy offers up a spot in his bed to Maddison, not wanting her to go home alone. The girl took up the offer and the other four left. Both Maddison and Rudy falling asleep in his bed shortly after getting into it.

The next morning Forrest wakes up. She turns on her said facing the boy she loves. His messy hair falling above his closed eyes, his long lashes edging towards his tinted scarlet cheeks, his lips slightly parted as he takes light breaths.
"Staring won't give you the power to see through my clothes." He whispers as his eyes flutter open while he chuckles.
"If I wanted to see you naked all I have to do is say one word." The girl giggles back.
"And what's would that be?" The boy chuckles throwing his arm over the girl and kissing her cheek.
"You'll see another time." The girl kisses back.

The two eventually get up and get ready for the day. The four decide to get coffee in a local cafe. The four just take their seats with their drinks when a group of 16-18 year old boys come in asking Forrest for pictures. The girl does gladly and sits back in her seat. The four talk about how they are getting to the party tonight. Them four decide on going together. The two boys and two girls go their separate ways back to their apartments. The girls just chilling out until they get ready for the party.