Trolley Race

'Ding-a-ling, Ding-a-ling, Ding-a-ling." Victory's phone calls for them to wake up.
Victory jumps up immediately turning it off. JD was the only other person to wake. She whispered for him to go back asleep, her and Forrest are just going. She slightly shakes Forrest but the girl doesn't wake so Victory slaps her in the face. The girl immediately jolt up awake, wakening Drew too. The young actress gives her best friend a dirty look as she sits up.
"Where you off to?" Drew asks as Forrest attempts to stand up.
"Dress fitting." The girl smiles down at him.
"Go back asleep." She says to the boy as both her and victory try to step over the littler of men on the floor.
Drew secretly pulls a frown and lays his head back down, knowing he wasn't going to be able to go back asleep.

The two Irish girls leave the apartment. Luckily the boys live right next to a taxi rank. The two hop in and it brings them straight to the hotel for them to get ready.

The two arrive at where they are currently residing. Forrest immediately strips and hops in the shower. When Forrest gets out she dries off and starts to dry her hair. Victory gets into the shower, she only takes a few minutes as she doesn't need to wash her shower. Victory comes out of the bathroom with a shower cap still on her head, protecting her gorgeous cornrows.

Victory gets dressed as does Forrest. Victory runs straighteners over her best friends long blonde hair. Forrest then sits Victory down at the end of the bed. Forrest grabs the straighteners and curl back the baby hairs on the top of her best friends forehead. Victory then hands the Forrest her small comb that has eco gel on it. The blonde gels down her best friends edges. Both girls then go to the mirror to finish their looks.

Mascara, eyebrow gel, high lighter and the smallest bit of lipgloss.
"Absolutely stunning!!" Forrest compliments.
"I know! But look at you!!" The girls hype each other. 

The two then grab their belongings and make their way to Vera Wangs Studio.

The girls arrived and are now being sized. The two girls stood out of their changing rooms at the same time. Both instantly excited for how flawless the other looks. Ms.Wang her self looks like she has a thoughts running through her head.
"Hers needs to come up about an inch and a half." She says to her team pointing at Victory.
"Hers needs to be tightened on the waist by about three quarters of an inch." She also comments on Forrests dress.
Victory is wearing a gorgeous, pearl white, floor length, plunged halter neck dress paired with; a set of 12 button opera gloves that reach past her elbows.
Forrest is wearing a black satin and mesh structured corset body suit with a ball gown golden skirt, high leg slit on one side. This will be matched with square toed black heels that wrap around the leg, and a gold necklace that wraps around neck without connecting.

(So sorry for the child-like drawing, just tried to do something so you could understand a little what the dress looked like 😭😭)

Both girls were in awe at their dresses. They got multiple pictures before having to take them off, so the team of designers could work on them. The two girl then we're on their way to the stylists. Forrest booked her usual makeup and hair team. They all decided today was perfect to practice what they were doing to do the date of the Emmys.