An empty story

The moment was soon over as JD and Sierra start to cheer. Drew and Forrest both separate, smiling madly. Drew places the girl back down, the water up to her waist. The four all walk out of the water and to the sand. Drew's hand around the girls waist the whole time. The three all throw their costumes on half assed. Drew was quick to offer the girl his robe. The girl wrapped it around herself, as she was before standing in just her underwear.

It's decided the four were going to go back to JD's apartment as it was the closest. The four walk through the streets at 5:30 in the morning, a car driving by once in a while. They soon arrive at the apartment, JD and Sierra giggling and flirting to each other as they quickly entered his bedroom. JD had a fold out couch, knowing his friends stay more than often.

Drew quickly unfolds the sofa bed, while Forrest grabs the duvet and pillows from the closet. Both falling into the bed. The two curled up together cuddling more than they cuddled before. Both refused to try take the next step, afraid they would completely ruin their friendship.

The two fell asleep, trying to block out the moans from the next room.

-

The morning light shined through the open windows. Forrest pulling a cushion over her head. It took her seconds to realize where she was and what had happened. She's in JD's apartment. She remembered back to the night before, remembering going to the beach, then, then kissing Drew. The girl jumped up from the bed. Realizing she was alone. The bed was empty apart from herself.

Oh no, she thought to herself, she ruined it with Drew. She ruined the friendship, she scared him off. She shouldn't have kissed him.

On the other side, Drew just arrived at his apartment. The regret taking over his feelings. He had to leave this morning, knowing if he stayed and Forrest woke up, she would have gotten angry. He was afraid the girl would freak with him because he kissed her before she had a chance to get over Liam.
He didn't want to ruin their friend ship, so he left, deciding it was best not to speak to her for a few days.

Forrest sat on the sofa bed worried about what was to happen. Her head laying in her hands as she cried, worried on what would happen with her bestfriend. The girl felt more scared now than she did when she found out about Liam and Courtney. The girl wiped her tears, sitting for a few minutes to calm down. She decided to get up. Go home. She walked up to JDs door and knocked. He told her to come in. The girl walked in, her heart warming at the sight. Sierra was laying asleep on his chest. JD noticed the girl seemed a little upset, her eyes red, but the boy assumed it was because she was only awake.
"Can I grab sum to go home it?" She asks hopefully.
The boy nods towards his drawers. She opened them and takes out a big hoodie and tracksuit bottoms. She slips into them and also takes a pair of his Jordan's. The girl look incredibly cute all dressed up in the boys oversized clothes.
"JD, can you please not say what happened last night to anyone, at all?" The girl begs and he nods sadly.
"Could you ask Sierra to do the same when she wakes?" She adds and the boy nods his head. They exchange goodbyes and Forrest leaves.

She arrives at home. The sound of someone vomiting being heard through out the apartment. The girl darts towards the bathroom. Poor Maddie is hunched over the toilet getting sick. Forrest ties Maddie's hair back, runs to the kitchen grabs a glass of water and two Advil's. The girl swallows them and drinks the water. Soon the girl stops getting sick. Thankful her best friend showed up. Forrest put the girl to bed.

Forrest then made her way to her room, to be greeted with a sleeping Austin and Rudy, both spooning in her bed. The girl laughs at the sight, taking out her phone to get a picture of the two. She takes an outfit from her closet, walks into her bathroom and locks the door. The girl hopping in the shower, getting ready after. As she walks back into her room, fully dressed, the boys are awake. Both groaning with head aches. The girl opens her drawer and pulls out a packet of Panadol. The throws the boys one each and goes out to get two glasses of water.