Drag me down

The pair woke up nearly in sync. Both messy blonde hair, pale complexions, plump lips, soft lips, to anybody else, the pair were undeniably gorgeous. The small breeze runs across the floor, flicking up along Forrests front. The girl nonchalantly tightens her grip on the boy and the blanket. Shivering slightly at the small breeze.
"This seems to be a reoccurring thing." Drew whispers in the girls ear chuckling quietly. The girl let's out a soft laugh.
"Your just so hard to resist, Drew Starkey, the best cuddler, the soft skin, the warm breath, the strong long arms to wrap around me, your everything I've ever wanted!" The girl jokes, although deep down everything she is saying, is true.
"And you, Forrest Brodigan, The sweet scent, the soft hair, the adorable parted lips, the petite figure to cling onto, your all any man has ever wanted!" The boy jokingly replies, knowing deep down, it's true.

Forrest turns over, nearly rolling off the couch until Drew catches her. The two now face to face, his arm steadying the girl from falling. Drew's smile bright as he looks at the girl.
"What's got you smiling like the Cheshire Cat?" Forrest smiles back.
"Just imagining how it would have went if I let you fall." The boy laughs to himself. The girl laughs.
"I would have dragged you down with me." Forrest smirks. The boy suddenly pushes her. Suddenly the girl is on the floor wrapped up in the blanket that was once on the two.
"Drew!" The girl whisper shouts as the boy hunches over to try catch his breath, immediately laughing once he catches it.
"What was it one direction once said?" Drew asks.
"Best song eve-." The girl wanders.
"Nobody can drag me down!" The boy cuts her off cheering. She stands up and flops on top of the boy. The boy making an 'oof' noise as she lands on him. The two mess about for few, joking, laughing and fighting, until Chase wakes up.

"Morning!" Forrest cheers to the boy standing on her two feet in front of two couches, as Drew frowns, missing the fun they were having. The girl walks towards the small kitchen taking out three bowls. She pours Fruit loops out for Chase, and pouring herself and Drew a bowl each of chocolate toast crunch. The three munch on the cereal until JD enters. The sleepy head flops on to the couch beside Forrest, squashing her and Drew closer. Rudy soon wake up, starting towards the living room, accidentally slamming his door behind him. Madelyn jumps in utter fear from her sleep, from the sudden bang. Her hand reaches to her chest trying to calm as the rest laugh.

Time passed and Austin still isn't up. Forrest runs into Drew's room, throwing herself onto the long figure in his bed. Austin moans.
"Go away!" He groans pulling the pillow over his head.
"Wakes wakey Austin baby!" The girl shakes him, he laughs at the short rhyme. He finally gets up from the bed. Throwing on a tshirt as he only slept in tracksuit bottoms.
The two exit the room, gathering with the other five. A knock heard on the door. Drew hops up yo answer it, Maddison being stuffy there.

The eight all get ready for the day ahead. The party starting at 7. The lot all get ready. Forrest getting her hair and makeup done and heading back to Rudy and Drew's apartment. Her costume and bag in hand. She was going from the boys apartment to the party. Rudy sits on the couch dressed as Ali G. The yellow tracksuit, neck bling, yellow glasses, red hat, facial hair, all done to perfection. Drew is currently in his bedroom getting changed into his costume.

The girl takes over the bathroom as she strips, then slips on the tiny bunny costume. The sheer tights, black heels, black corset bodysuit, bow tie collar and the big white ears. The girls hair was blown out with big curls. The girl looked nothing short of 'drop dead gorgeous'. The girl held a big hand bag, containing all her good that she would need throughout the night.

The bathroom door unlocks and the high heels echo up the hall. The girl struts into the sitting room, leaving both her best friends in awe. Drew dressed in black silk pajamas, a wine velvet dressing gown, black loafers, his hand holding a rather large smoking pipe.

Rudy is the first to speak.
"You look amazing!" He cheers the girl.
"Thanks Rudy."
Drew is stood eyes slightly widened as his mouth is left a gape. He shakes himself awake.
"You look amazing." He blushes towards da the girl.
"Why thank you Drew." She says smiling.
Rudy gets multiple pictures of Forrest alone, and Forrest with Drew. The two in matching costumes, needing to get pictures together.

Forrest decides against posting a picture of the two, knowing it would sparks major rumors. She instead posted one of herself, posing like a kardashian. The three get a taxi to the function room. They are a half hour early, making sure everything is correct and in order. The food arrives after 15 minutes and the three all set it out. The two security guards show up at 6:20, prepared to start their job in 10 minutes.

Forrest hands the security guard the list of names. Making sure no rouge fans came in trying to get a few snaps. Madelyn and chase arrive. Madelyn dressed as cat woman and Chase as Where's Wally. Maddison showing up as a sexy jester. The clock strikes 6:30 and people start to arrive. People flushing through the doors. Forrest feeling over whelmed as she try's to say hello to everyone.

The girl found herself conversing with many people, receiving many compliments from the crowds In front of her.

By the time the clock strikes 7 over 50 people where there, and the party was starting to properly kick off.