'I got a feeling'

The group of eight wanders down the street. Rudy, Forrest, and Madelyn obviously being more tipsy than the rest. Forrest and Maddison held hands as they skipped ahead of everyone. The eight find their destination as they see the bright magenta and teal blue lights ahead.

As they walk to the doors everyone looses hope that Forrest won't be able to get them in. Like clockwork a group of girls run up to her begging for her autograph and a picture. The bouncer realizes this and whispers to one of the begging girls "who is she?" In which the teen girl replies with "oh my god, that is Forrest Brodigan!! One of the best actresses in the world, did you not see her in baywatch, Jumanji, with the rock, Kevin heart and jack black, not see her in spider man, Greta. Jeez man everyone knows Her!" She blabbers on just as Forrest hoped.

"Sorry, sorry." The bouncer calls waving off the fans.
"Sorry about that, you and your friends can enter." The man says and makes way for the cast to walk straight through the doors.
"Holy shit!! That was amazing JD exclaims.
"I am going to love this!" Rudy admits
"Who ever guessed this is where we would be stood with Forrest Brodigan." Drew laughs to himself.

The eight take a table at the side. Forrest and Rudy immediately getting up to dance in the middle of the floor. Forrest swings her hips and Rudy 'makes it rain' with imaginary money. Neither noticing how everyone make space for them. When they realized they used their space wisely. Swinging each other around laughing. Forrest slut drops a few times as Rudy 'feeds the chickens', when suddenly both burst into 'the sprinklers'. Forrest engulfed completely in her own entertainment that she never even realized the pair of blue eyes that never left her.

After a few minutes Rudy and JD disappeared to get drinks, completely taking advantage of this opportunity of not getting asked for ID. Austin and Maddison fella deep into conversation, as did chase and Madelyn. She realized Drew was by himself. She ran over and grabbed the boys hands and dragged the 6ft2 boy onto his feet.

"OH NO I DO NOT DANCE!" Drew waves off.
"OH PLEASE, JESUS DOESN'T DANCE DOESN'T MEAN HE CANT!" Forrest shouts back over the music. Drew laughs and gives in.
Both bop along to the music when suddenly Forrest makes eye contact with what was happening over at their table.
"OH MY GOD LOOK!" Forrest calls and points, Drew follows her gaze and his eyes widen at the sight. Madelyn was now straddling chase with their tongues down each other's throats. Forrest suddenly bends over with laughter. Drew joins in laughing, smiling at the sight I front oh him. Forrest was undeniably the most gorgeous woman he has ever met, he knocked himself from his thought after figuring it would never happen, she has a boyfriend and for gods sake she is Forrest fucking Brodigan, he never stood a chance.

Rudy and JD both come back each holding four shots in their hands. They place them down on the table. Madelyn and chase break apart and Forrest and Drew make their way over to the table. Each of the eight down their shots in seconds. They finally all sit down in the snug table.

After seconds Drew realizes Forrest has disappeared.
"Where Forrest go?"
"She was here just a second ago!" JD replies.
After a quick few seconds of panic the music stops.
The DJs microphone erupts with what sounds like taps. "Hey hey hey Charleston!! Tonight we have a vip performance from the one and only FORREST BRODIGAN!!!" The Dj calls through the mic and the club erupts with cheers and whistles. All seven of the remaining cast members start crying laughing.

Suddenly the background music to 'I got a feeling' by the black eyed peas starts playing. The crowd erupts with another amount of cheers.

Suddenly the familiar voice is heard across all speakers and she appears behind the elevated Dj booth.
"I got a feeling,
That tonight's gonna be a good night,
That tonight's gonna be a good, good night!!" Forrest voice blasts. She surprisingly sounds good. Not that she shouldn't sound good, just that any actor that has a good voice usually rinses it in movies and stuff.
The song continues to play as the club bops and the cast members join in.