47: TRAINING

Third Person POV

It's been two days since Taehyung woke up. Everyone is working hard so that they could get their world free from Revon who had eyes on it since the beginning.

Jungkook was getting double kisses and cuddles for his double practice as promised so his life couldn't get any better. The Royals could just see the Taehyung effect on Jungkook and they have to agree that Jungkook cannot function without his Tae.

The army of all kingdoms were present at Aquarius today for the training. They will stay here till the end of the war. All the other people will come to Aquarius slowly as they can.

" Ok so we will be training you for this war." Taehyung announced, with Y/N by his side.

" You? You are so small that I will crush you easily." One man snickered making some people laugh.

" How dare he talk to our Young Prince like that!" It was an Aquarian.

And thus, a fight started amongst the army making the Guardian sigh from afar.

" Let's see how those both handle them." He said and started walking towards the room he was training Jungkook in.

" Please stop fighting"

Y/N and Taehyung tried to stop them but they were pushed rudely by them and the people continued fighting.

" TaeTae we need to show them who we truly are." Y/N smirked evilly making Taehyung do the same.

They both stood up.

" Tae you seem angry. What's wrong?" He heard Jimin's voice in his head.

" Nothing Chim. Need to teach someone their places and some lessons today." He replied closing the mindlink.

The people stopped when they saw two large creatures in front of them.

" GRRRRRRR" The water dragon seemed angry because someone talked back to his master.

The Golem, Y/N's creature screamed loudly and both of them started moving towards the people.

" Didn't I tell you all to behave? Didn't I warn you all huh?" Taehyung's eyes were now blue, his voice holding authority.

" Do we have to show you that we have the power to teach you? Or do we need to teach you some lessons to stay together!?" Y/N asked with her same, Royal voice.

The Army looked afraid of the two Royals and their spiritual creatures. Some even peed in their pants.

" Look at you. You are even afraid of the creatures which are going to fight by your side. How are you going to defeat the Lord of Darkness and his army!?" Taehyung shouted making all of them flinch.

Yes, Taehyung and Y/N just made an army of people more than a thousand afraid of them. This was the first batch, yeah there are 10 such batches of army.

" I hope we don't need to SHOW YOU how much powerful we are right?" Y/N asked them and they shook their head with fright, giving their answers.

" Good." Both of them said the same time, calling their creatures back, making them disappear for now.

" EVERYONE STAND IN ATTENTION!" Y/N shouted at the top of her voice making the army stand in the 'Attention' position.

" STAND AT EASE!"

( A/N: If you don't know what attention and stand at ease positions are, then refer the pictures up there)

And thus Taehyung and Y/N started the training of their 1st batch of Army to make them ready for the battle.

Jungkook's POV

I completed my training so I decided to meet Taehyung at the training grounds where he was teaching the Royal Armies.

But when I reached there, I saw something which made me jealous as fuck.

I saw Taehyung's hands in another man's hand who looked handsome and interested in what Taehyung was doing. Not only that, he was touching MY baby in a way I didn't like at all.

I was so angry that I marched towards them and pulled Taehyung towards me, making him bump onto my chest.

" Oh Koo? You're training is done?" He asked me being completely oblivious to what I am going to do to him now.

The guy noticed who I was and ran away from our sight making Taehyung confused.

I started pulling him with me but he pulled his hand from mine.

" What's wrong Koo? I am training here!" He asked me.

I just went towards him and put him on my shoulders.

" Leave me Koo! Let me- Ouch!"

I slapped on his ass stoping him from moving so much.

After we reached our bedroom, I threw him on the bed and pinned him onto the bed.

" Why were you holding the man like that huh? Seemed like you enjoyed it." I asked him with my deep husky voice.

I didn't give him a chance to speak. I crashed my lips on his. He kissed me back. The kiss was rough and I was on full dominance.

I started leaving butterfly kisses on his neck and then started creating hickeys to let him know who he belongs to.

" Ahh K-Koo!" He moaned loudly and I smirked knowing his sweet spot.

" It's not Koo for you right now babyboy." I whispered in his ears.

" D-Daddy..." He said making me hard with the sight in front of me. He calling me daddy with that messed up hair and red blushing face and swollen lips.

" Damn, what a pretty babyboy." I complimented making him blush.

I removed his pants and turned him around.

" But this pretty babyboy deserves punishment for touching someone who is not daddy." I said darkly remembering how close that man was to Taehyung.

He was literally touching Taehyung but my baby didn't even notice.

" Count."

And they spent the night, Taehyung screaming and moaning and Jungkook punishing him.

*****

You really thought I was gonna add smut? Nah I told you I can't write smut and I am uncomfortable 🤷