22: SORRIES

Third Person POV

Everyone looked at BamBam as he started explaining what really happened that day.

FLASHBACK

It was the day when Taehyung wore the dress bought by BamBam. BamBam was very happy, he thought that Taehyung had started to catch feelings for him. But it did not last very long. Taehyung went and sat beside Jungkook. They both were smiling and talking as they were eating. ' I won't let you take away Taehyung. Not this time.' BamBam thought to himself. After they reached the university, BamBam called Jungkook.

" Hey Jungkook, come with me for 2 minutes," BamBam said to Jungkook who nodded. They both went to the library where no one was there.

" What happened bro?" Jungkook asked as he eyed BamBam. " I just wanted to ask if you are acting dumb or really oblivious?" BamBam asked and Jungkook was confused.

" What do you mean?" Jungkook asked. " Oh come on! You know that Taehyung is just playing with you. Or are you doing the same with him?" BamBam asked and he internally smirked seeing that Jungkook was falling into his trap.

" Shut up! Why would he play with me!?" Jungkook shouted and all the students sitting in the library told them to be quiet.

" You don't believe me right? Wait..." BamBam said as he took out his phone and showed a picture of him and Taehyung. A picture in which Taehyung was removing ice cream from BamBam's lips.

" What about it?" Jungkook asked with jealousy. " Aish seriously Jungkook!? We both love each other. He is just playing with you because you are his enemy. But I don't like it when he acts to be near you. So I am telling you to stay away from me." BamBam said.

" H-He played with me...?" Jungkook asked heartbrokenly. This is the first time he was played with. He now understands what it feels like to be played by the one whom you love very much.

" I am sorry bro but you should have known. Why would he like you when you acted so rude to him in the beginning? I love him but you are my best friend. He wanted to show everyone how he played with a playboy's feelings but I don't want him to be a bad guy. So I hope you stay away from him." BamBam said and went away.

" I hate you Kim Taehyung... Didn't know you could do this to me." Jungkook mumbled bitterly and went to the classes.
____

" Why did you do that brother?" Yoongi asked his brother who looked down in shame.

" I was just too blinded by love Yoongs. But now I am out of it. Now I only see Taehyung as a good friend. I wanted to clear everything which was caused by me so I told the truth." BamBam confessed.

" But then....why did Jungkook say that he played with Taehyung's feelings?" Jimin asked and Y/N nodded as both of them looked at Jungkook.

" I-I didn't want to show that I was played by Taehyung so I said that I played with him instead," Jungkook said as he too lowered his head in shame.

" I won't say that it wasn't your fault Jungkook. It was your fault too. You believed him and accused me of all that without even thinking a bit. That shows how much you trust me." Taehyung said. Jungkook looked at Taehyung.

" I am sorry Tae. I-It was my first time to really fall for someone and you tell me, who won't believe their best friend?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung sighed.

" Everyone, I am sorry for all the things I've caused. I am sorry Jiminie that I caused you so much pain by breaking that wall. I am sorry that my emotions went out of control over such a small thing. I am sorry for running away and staying away for 3 days." Taehyung said as he bowed.

" I am sorry too. All of this wouldn't have happened if I didn't do that. I am sorry Jungkook for being such a bad friend. I am sorry Tae, I tried to separate you and Jungkook. I am sorry all, I caused this much trouble." BamBam said.

" It's my fault too. I am sorry for breaking your trust in me Jimin and Y/N. I am sorry for not believing you Tae. And I am sorry that your emotions went out of control because of me." Jungkook said and he looked down.

Everyone smiled at each other. Now they have a stronger relationship with each other. Now they are a strong, happy family. They made mistakes, but they apologized.

Taehyung went to his room to bath. Jungkook followed him. He took 20 minutes to bath and he finally came out.

There he saw Jungkook following all his moments. He sat down on his side of the bed. Jungkook stood up and went to him. He sat on his knees.

" What are you doing!? Get up!" Taehyung said to Jungkook who shook his head.

" I am sorry. You beat me, punish me do whatever you want but please forgive me. I really love you Taehyung. I'd rather die than you leave me. I-" Before Jungkook could say anything further, Taehyung kissed him.

" It's okay. I forgive you this time. And you are right, who won't believe their best friend? So I forgive you. But from next time, always trust me." He said and Jungkook immediately nodded.

*****

To all those who were looking for smut, sorry but you aren't going to get that any sooner. Wait for it till I get ready to write that stuff.

 Wait for it till I get ready to write that stuff