36: LEVINON

Third Person POV

" I can't believe you think that way!" Yugyeom shouted a little lowly so that no one could hear them. They were currently on their way to Levinon and would reach their destination soon.

" I don't even know what you are talking about! Why the hell are you shouting at me from the last hour!" It was BamBam's turn to shout.

Yugyeom chuckled bitterly and looked at BamBam with disgust. BamBam too was angry and upset at Yugyeom and said something which he never ever meant.

" You know what- my mom and dad were right. I deserve better than you." He spatted but soon his eyes widened when he saw that Yugyeom froze.

" Y-You said w-what?" He asked as his eyes welled up.

" Y-Yugye-" BamBam started but Yugyeom cut him.

" Shut up BamBam. I hate you." Yugyeom said and walked out of their shared room.

He walked so fast as he looked down that he didn't notice a person ahead. He bumped into someone.

" I'm sorr- Yuggie hyung?" Taehyung asked with widened eyes as he saw some tears in his hyung's eyes.

" What happened hy-"

" Stop it Tae. I don't wanna talk right now." He said as he looked at his little brother with same face he was looking at BamBam.

Taehyung was confused. He has seen his hyung cry before but his hyung never shut him off like that. Instead, Yugyeom liked to hug and talk to Taehyung when he was upset. So what's the issue now.

" Hyung you can tell me anything. I am hear-"

" CAN'T YOU HEAR ME! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE! SO PLEASE- please get out of my way." Yugyeom finished.

Taehyung looked at Yugyeom with sad eyes and made way for Yugyeom to pass by. His eyes followed Yugyeom till he was out of his sight.

" Did I do something wrong?" He mumbled to himself with a sad pout and started walking to pack his bags in his room.

----------Timeskip----------

Third Person POV

" Oh my dear Tae! How are you!" Jimin's mom hugged Tae as they reached Levinon.

" Mom I am here too!" Jimin pouted when he saw his mother just talking to his best friend.

" Sometimes I wonder if our mom is really our mom or Tae's mom." Jin said with disbelief when his mom just asked Tae questions.

" Aish my pabo sons. Come here!" She said as she opened her arms wide for her two sons to hug her.

After the hugging and all, Jimin introduced Yoongi to his mom.

" Oh my- he is so cute! Just like a little cat!" Jimin's mom said making Yoongi blush deep red.

She saw Jungkook holding Tae's waist and she raised her eyebrows.

" Your boyfriend?" She asked Tae who nodded while smiling.

" Didn't he say that- 'There's no way I am going to be with him'. Then what happened now huh?" Jimin's mother mimicked Jungkook making everyone laugh.

" Hehe well..." Jungkook scratched his nape while laughing sheepishly.

" I get it. I know you wouldn't have been able to resist our Tae's charms." She said. " Well Joonie and Jinnie, what's with the distance? The soon to be husbands had a fight finally?" She asked teasingly to which none of then answered.