5: THE CONNECTION

Jungkook's POV

We reached a big meeting hall of the university. I have to say, this is the best university I have ever seen.

All the Royals entered one by one in the room. The Guardian too entered. Now only 2 Elemental Royals were missing. Lightning and Water.

" What is taking them so much time to reach here? Didn't they reach the island first?" BamBam asked.

" They will be reaching soon. The Guardian is having a little talk with them about something and they are deciding over that topic." One of the teachers said.

( A few minutes later)

" Aish! Who do they think they are! We are Royals! We don't wait for anyone!" I shouted as I was trustfrated.

" Calm down. They will be--- Oh look they are here!" One person, whom I guess was a teacher said.

" We are sorry for our delay." The Guardian said and all of them sat down.

My heart started beating faster the moment I saw a beautiful boy with blue hair. His Bambi eyes, big eyelashes, soft pinkish lips and honey-toned skin made him look like an angel who fell from heaven.

I could not take my eyes off him but I soon realized that he is one of our enemies so I shrugged all the thoughts in me and listened to what the Guardian had to say.

" Welcome to the Elysian Island, Royals. Before I start telling you about the issues for which you were called here, I would like you all to introduce yourself to each other." He said smiling.

" Let's start with Kingdom Ignacia."

" I am King Jeon Dong-wook, the King of the Kingdom of Fire, Ignacia, and this is my wife, Queen Jeon Bo-ah." My Dad started with a proud look on his face.

" Hey there, I am Jeon Hoseok, the Eldest Prince of Ignacia!" My brother said.

" I am Jeon Jungkook. The Youngest Prince of Ignacia and the strongest Fire Elemental." I said and all of them nodded.

The further introductions continued, and I noticed that my best friend, BamBam was staring at the blue-haired boy. The guy which I mentioned earlier......yeah the same boy.

The blue-haired guy and a blonde-haired guy both stood up to introduce themselves together.

" Hello. I am Park Jimin, the youngest Prince of Levinon and the strongest elemental of lightning."

" Hello. I am Kim Taehyung, the youngest Prince of Aquaris." The guy said with his deep voice which made my heart go wild.

" As you both have stood up, please tell all of them about your connection so that we can continue further." The Guardian said and they both nodded.

" So me and Tae, are kind of soulmates." Jimin started and my heart hurt when he said that.

" The soulmates he is talking about is in a different way.....I am the first Aquarian Prince to control the Sea and the Ocean, and therefore whatever I feel is directly connected to the sky. As Jimin is the first one to control the sky, he is able to tell what I feel and so do I. But we cannot let my feelings change the weather of that particular place, so Jimin controls the sky so it won't change according to my feelings." Taehyung said and we all were shaken. He can control the ocean......which means half of our world is under his control.

" Thank you both of you. So I think you would have understood their connection But! There is one more type of connection in here." The Guardian said with a smirk.

" From what I know, there are two couples here, right? Jin and Namjoon; Hoseok and Y/N." He said as he pointed towards them.

" And all of you guys already know what type of 'connection' they have between them." He said and all of us nodded.

" This bond was already made between you since the day you were born. Um....You guys know the imperial spiritual creatures right?" He said and all of us were just blank.

" All of the young people here, you are the second descendants of the imperial spiritual creatures. And the bond comes from that." He said and all of us widened our eyes in shock.

" I-Imperial S-S-" Taehyung started but couldn't continue his sentence.

" Yeah. You all are the second descendants and the bond comes from that. As you guys are all already 18 you must have found your one and only." He said with a small smile.

I was shocked. I c-cant be with that water guy! " There's no way I am going to be with him." I shouted as I pointed towards Taehyung.

" Huh!" He looked at me and I just continued. " Just....No! I can't stay together with my enemy just because of a fucking bond or connection. I won't stay with that ugly duckling." I said and the blonde guy Jimin, stood up.

" You have no right to talk that about my soulmate!" He said. To say that I was a little jealous would be an understatement. But now that I have started, I have to continue.

" Who are you to say that? I just don't want him ok!" I told everyone and he just shrugged it off.

" That sounds like a you problem. I don't even care if you want me or not. You are not the only one to have a connection here. I have a connection with that white-haired guy too." He said and I looked where he pointed.

" BamBam?" I mumbled and he nodded.

" Wait....So you don't feel any connection with me?" I asked him feeling heartbroken....I don't know why I feel like that. " I do. But I also feel that with him." Taehyung said and I was feeling down now.

" Can you explain to us what all of this is about?" Namjoon asked this time and the Guardian just shook his head.

" You will understand each and everything as time goes by. You guys would stay on the Elysian Island from now on." He said and we were shocked.

" We won't! We have to go back to our kingdom, plus we don't have our clothes here." King Hyung-sik said.

" I never asked you all to stay here. I told all these young youth to stay here and yeah, about the clothes, there are shopping malls here. I know you guys have come with money so there's no problem there. I just need the Second Descendants to stay here. The others can go." The Guardian said.

Before anyone could protest, he went out of the room, keeping us all in deep thoughts. How are we going to stay here with these assholes!?

*****

Me making a love triangle for some Taekook drama