40: POISONED

Third Person POV

The whole Aquaris was filled with sadness. The king and queen were calling the best doctors. The Royals were completely shattered, Jungkook the most.

Taehyung was poisoned.

It was the day when they returned after getting the Water Elemental Gem. Taehyung went to rest. Then suddenly when he came to eat with others, he felt nauseous. He vomited all he ate and then suddenly fainted.

Now he was currently unconscious in his bed, fever continuously increasing. His skin was getting colder and bluer and he might die if he isn't treated from whatever poison he was given.

" W-Who did this?" Jungkook hiccuped. All of the royals were crying as their little fluff ball was fighting for their life.

" I don't know who did this. But whoever it is, I would take revenge for my little brother. I will torture them so much that-" Namjoon started but Jin kept a hand on his shoulder.

" We understand you Joon, calm down. W-We will find out that person." Jin said. Namjoon hugged Jin and cried on his shoulder.

The Guardian knew that this might be the work of one of Revon's men.

" I have come here to discuss about the last elemental gem." The Guardian said and all of the Royals glared at him.

" My soulmate is unconscious in there, and you have the audacity to talk about that stupid elemental gem!" Jimin shouted.

The Guardian sighed.

" Lower your voice when you talk to me young man. And you are not the only one who is sad. All of the people are sad. And if we don't get the last elemental gem, then all of the people will die. This whole world will be controlled by Revon. We will look after Taehyung. We will do our best to save him. You all go and bring the last elemental gem." The Guardian said.

" I am waiting here with my brother. The others can go." Namjoon said.

" You are the only water elemental left. And as you know, to get the last elemental gem all of you have to touch whatever thing together." The Guardian said.

" But won't we need Taehyung? Because he is the only Earth Elemental..." Bambam said.

" No. All of you have to touch the Earth gem. You don't need an Earth Elemental for it." The Guardian said.

" Do we all have to go? I mean, I can wait." Yugyeom asked.

" Hmm.....you can wait here. But the others have to go. You will have to pass some obstacles to get this last gem. And all of you are needed for it. The more the better." The Guardian said.

" But...." Jungkook's voice trailed off. He cannot think of anything other than Taehyung. He want his love and fiancé safe. He can't live without Taehyung.

" Jungkook I know you are feeling more hurt because Taehyung is your soulmate. But as I said, we will take care of him till you go and come. Do this for Taehyung. He would be disappointed, if you wait for him here instead of bringing the last elemental gem." The Guardian said making all of them get ready to bring the last elemental gem together.

" We will go and bring that gem and make our Tae proud." Y/N said and all of them nodded.

Jungkook looked at the closed door of the room Taehyung and the doctors were in and his eyes became glossy. He rubbed his tears.

" L-Let's do this real quick."

(In the Guardian's room)

" So what's it for the last elemental gem?" Jin asked.

" Look it out yourself." The Guardian said and kept the book down.

" 30°4' N and 67°7' W." Jungkook read out.

" What's that?" Jimin asked with confusion written on his face.

" Come on Jimin anyone could tell that they are latitudinal and longitudinal extent of our world." Namjoon said.

" Ok ok!" Jimin said.

" Now we have to just find out the location using these extents." BamBam said.

Y/N took out her phone and typed the latitude and longitude.

" It's says Silver wasp Wilderness." She said. Namjoon, Seokjin, Yugyeom and Jimin groaned at the name.

" Goddess really be trying to kill us." Jimin said and sighed.

" Uh- will you tell us about it?" BamBam asked.

Namjoon had just opened his mouth to start when Y/N cut him.

" Silver wasp wilderness is a tropical rainforest in the northwestern part of Aquaris that covers most of the Ames Basin. The basin encompasses 6,000,000 km.sq of which 4,300,000 km.sq is covered by the rainforest.

This rainforest is not only the biggest rainforest in Aquaris but it the biggest rainforest in the whole world. It is also very dense and dangerous so humans are mostly prohibited to go here leaving the zoologists.

The rainforest is home to about 1.8 million insect species, more than 10,000 of plant species and more than 2000 birds and animals.

Not only that, but they are also a shelter to the exotic and rare creatures like red-cheeked Corden bleu, long tailed mountain lady, Eurasian blue tit, Kagu and Scarlet ibis in birds and the green vined snake, Agouti, Dik Dik etc in animals.

The Silver wasp wilderness is a dangerous place for humans and zoologists too haven't been allowed deep in this forests. No one till now knows what the deep part of this forest holds." Y/N read from her mobile phone.

" So I think all your doubts must have been clear now?" Jimin asked and the rest nodded.

" As per the latitudes and longitudes, we will have to go in that deep part of the forest and I don't know how we are going to do it." Namjoon said.

" And yes....to reach till that place it will take us two days or something. We have to go by foot cause no cars or vehicles go in a forest of course. So pack your bags with food and water and other important camping things." He continued and soon they all dispersed to pack their own bags.

*****

To all those who must be thinking why I said that the forest is in Aquaris but they have to find earth elemental gem, I had already mentioned in a first few chapters that Earth elementals had merged with Aquaris so now they are a part of Aquaris. 

I'm actually in stress these few days because one of my really important exams is coming soon. I have to get good marks in it at any cost because that whole exam will depict my future. Yeah I know I am 16 and I still much time to take stress of such exams, but I have always got good grades in the past years and my whole family expects a lot from me. It's actually stressful, but the appreciation later is worth it. So I may or may not be able to update you quickly but I'll try.

 So I may or may not be able to update you quickly but I'll try