12: ONE DAY

Yoongi's POV

I was sitting comfortably on the couch of my room. I was reading my book about 'The Best thing in the world-Sleep'. This book is so interesting that I've been reading it for more than an hour now.

As I was reading, I heard someone open the door. I looked up to find Jimin and I immediately smiled. I saw him sitting on the bed as he covered his face with his hands.

And the next thing I saw made my smile drop. I quickly ran towards him. " Hey! Why are you crying!?" I asked him.

" H-He.....He..." Jimin started and I hugged him to calm him down. To my surprise, he hugged me back.

" It's ok. Everything is fine. You can tell me everything. I am here to listen to you." I told him while rubbing his back while he had now calmed down.

" I-Its nothing...." He said as he broke our hug and wiped his tears. " I am so pathetic right... Crying over silly things..." Jimin said as he chuckled at himself.

" You are not pathetic. Who said that you can't cry? Crying shows that you are strong enough to show your emotions." I told him as I pouted a little while talking. Well.....it's my habit to pout a little when I talk or explain something.

it's my habit to pout a little when I talk or explain something

" Ouch!" Jimin said while putting his hands on his chest.

" W-What happened?" I asked him as I widened my eyes.

" Why are you so cute! Omg, you are a little cat! My little meow-meow!" He said as he pinched my cheeks and I scrunched my nose.

My little meow-meow. My little meow-meow. My little meow-meow. These words roamed inside my head and I blushed.

" T-Tell me why were you crying?" I asked him and he sighed as tears welled up his eyes again.

" I-I asked Tae what does he t-think about b-best friends being l-lovers. He s-said that h-he does not b-believe in that. He t-thinks that the p-person must have m-mistaken his f-feelings as a f-friend..." He said with a wavery voice.

" I liked him since we were little kids.....How can I simply forget him Yoongi? I-I have always tried to get his attention....but H-He won't l-look at me more t-than a best friend. Was I-I that bad?" He asked me and I smiled sadly.

I had guessed that he likes Taehyung. The way his eyes used to follow Taehyung, all was clear for me.

" You are not bad Jimin.....You tried by your side. Don't worry.... everything will turn out fine." I assured him smiling.

" I hope so." He whispered. I nodded. " So-" Before I could even start my sentence, I was cut off by Jin.

" Come down to have dinner!!" He said. I looked at Jimin and we both chuckled.

" Jin hyung has always been like this. He acts like a mother so don't mind him." He said while smiling.

" Oh believe me I don't. I am actually amused that we all have become so good friends so quickly! It's like we were never enemies." I told him and he nodded.

" Yep, you are right. I thought that it was going to be totally chaotic meeting each other." He said and chuckled. " You go ahead. I wanna go to the washroom." He said and I nodded.

I saw him walk towards the washroom and I sighed. " Maybe one day he will fall for me. Maybe one day we both would be together as a lovely couple. I know that his world revolves around Taehyung, but I will try my best to be a part of his world. I hope.....that One Day comes soon...." I thought to myself and went to the dining table to have breakfast.

*****

Don't you think that bottom Yoongi is something else? I don't know why but I feel butterflies thinking about Jimin being dominant and Yoongi being a cute little bottom.