25: LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO

BamBam's POV

These past few days have been very stressful for me. Everyone asks me why am I so down but how do I answer them?

I was first only heartbroken because I can't be with my soulmate. No one would understand my pain, no one would know what I am going through.

But there was one light in all this darkness. And now it seems like that light is fading away too.

Yugyeom seems to ignore me these last few days. After all the Taehyung incident happened, he is not even glancing at me, let alone talking.

He was the only one to hear all my ranting. No one knows about my past, my family, or about anything leaving him.

After I decided to let Taehyung go, our bond is fading slowly. I thought it will only fade on his side because he fell for someone else and I would be the only one feeling the pain. But I fell for someone too.

I fell for a guy who is very beautiful, sweet, and caring. I felt so comfortable with him that I was able to share all of my past memories with him.

[ FLASHBACK ]

" Hey what are you doing here?" Yugyeom asked me as he sat down beside me.

" Nothing....just calming myself down. You know how Aerorians are. We need to stay calm or else we can lose control over the air." I told him.

" Aren't you guys naturally calm? I don't see Yoongi doing something like this." He said and I sighed.

" Guess I can't keep anything from you," I said and he giggled.

" Well, I am quite a good observant. Something is or was wrong, isn't it?" He asked me and I sighed again.

" It's nothing....just a few old memories, nothing else," I told him and looked at the river again. We were sitting on a small hilltop. It takes some time to reach here from the university, but it is a very calm and peaceful place. The view is very amazing. It was a secret place for me. Well, now it's a secret for two.

" You can tell me if you are comfortable." He told me. We both kept quiet for a few seconds and then he started again.

" Let me start first." He said and then started to tell me his story. How he lost his parents, how he was adopted, how he was bullied, how he was differentiated, and how he was loved by his new family and friends.

" I wish I had parents like you." He said as he smiled bitterly.

" I actually miss old days. When I was small, it was me, my brother, my big sister, my mom, and my dad. All of us were so happy and playful with each other. Like a real family is. But it wasn't long-lived. Mom and Dad had arguments. They always use to fight with each other. At that time I was 8, a time when Aerorians go through some changes. We need to stay calm at that time so that we could stay calm in the future as well. But all this mess didn't let me stay calm. The fights rose till the point where my sister committed suicide because my parents started taking their anger on us. After that happened, they both decided to divorce, my dad took me with him and mom took Yoongi with her. But they never gave us love. They always made excuses when we wanted to be with them. But one day they both had to come together again because we were royals. People were protesting that if we can't manage to be together, how can Aeros be together as one big family. The protest was so big that I and Yoongi had to shift to Ignacia for a little time. Then I and Jungkook became best of friends. After the protest was over and people finally calmed down, we went back to Aeros again hoping that we could get parent love this time, but they didn't even glance at us. Yoongi became very sensitive. He became an introvert type so that no one would break his heart and hurt his feelings as mom and dad did. I just decided to not care anymore, so did Yoongi. We both used to spend most of our time in Ignacia. We went to university together with Jungkook and Hoseok and Y/N. Yoongi slowly began to make more friends and finally, life for us came back to normal. Yoongi is the dearest to me. He was so little when all of this happened but he came out as a cute and innocent guy. I have to go once in a while to calm myself down or I will lose control over myself and I don't know what I would do after that." I told him everything.