15: TO YOUR RESCUE

Y/N's POV

Going to this university was so tiring for me. Plus staying at a dorm with only guys did not help me lighten my mood at all. I've got literally NO ONE to share my talks to. Just guys...

I was walking towards my bedroom when I saw Taehyung entering Namjin's room. I decided to just go to my room when I heard something interesting.

" I.....I don't know what to do about some dumb feelings I am having right now!" Taehyung said and I decided to eavesdrop on their conversation. I know it is bad to do that but.....I'm the bad guy~

I pretty much heard their whole conversation. I smiled at the thought of Taehyung liking Jungkook and I squealed. My Taekook ship is finally sailing. And I am the official captain of the ship.....Respect me.

My dumb friend Jungkook didn't even take him to a proper date. How is Taehyung going to fall for him!! Aish I need to tell Hobi to teach him some romantic things.

I went to Jungkook's room and pulled him out of his room and took him in the living room as no one was there.

" WTF- Y/N noona why are you pulling me!! I want to rest for some time...I need to recharge myself so that I would be able to go to the university tomorrow." Jungkook whined and I glared at him. I won't let my Taekook ship sink.

" We are going for a walk and that's final," I told him sternly and he whined more. " Take hobi hyung please!! I need to have some rest!!! Please noona." He pleaded but I kept my same stern face on.

" Wear your shoes or I am pulling you out barefoot," I told him and widened his eyes. " Fineee! Let me put my shoes on!" He said and we both went to the university park for some talks.

" So you like Taehyung?" I asked him directly without wasting any time. He looked at me. " Why do you ask? Did he say something?" He asked me.

" He didn't say anything to me. Now answer my question. Do you like him?" I asked him again and he sighed.

" I don't like him noona." He said and my eyes widened.

" Bish I have seen the way you stare at him during any lectures. You literally have that heart eyes when you look at him and you are saying that you don't like him. Are you some dumb dickhead?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Calm down noona let me complete." He said and I nodded quickly.

" I think I don't like him. I have fallen for him noona. I don't even know how it can be possible to fall in love in such a short period of time. I know this is wrong, I know I shouldn't like my enemy, I know he is an Aquarian. But I can't help but feel that deep shit in my heart." He told me and I could tell that he was internally freaking out.

" Y/N to your rescue my boy," I told as I smiled at him. " Hobi hyung really melted you with his fire powers huh? I see the cold, poker-faced Y/N has finally disappeared." He told me while smiling and I looked at him.

" Are you trying to change the topic here young man?" I asked him and he scoffed. " You are just a year older than me noona! You are talking to me like you are some 55 years old lady scolding her grandson because he ate extra chocolates!" He told me and I laughed.

" Ok! Ok! Let's stop the jokes and get back to the topic. I know how dumb of a creature you are. You like- I mean you love him and still haven't taken him on a date! Are you fuckin kidding me!?" I shouted at him and he smiled sheepishly.

" Well.....about that noona..." He started and I stared at him eyeing 'Continue'. " Hehe......I don't know if he would say yes or not..." He told me scratching his neck and I sighed.

" Since when did you become like this? I think you would have gone to a date with all of the guys and girls back in Ignacia." I told him rolling my eyes.

" That was different and this is different! At that time I was just playing around with them, right now I have feelings for him!" He explained to me.

" Just tell him that you wanted to go to the amusement park and he is a great company. And you would like to go out there with him, together. As simple as that." I told him and he sighed.

" I would have noona.....I would have. It's just that whenever he comes in front of me, I freak out ok! Here I already have Jimin and BamBam as a competition! The way he looks up at me with his Bambi eyes does not help me at all! It's hard to resist not to touch him or kiss him!" He said.

" Ok waitttt...To kiss him you have to ask him out first. That day BamBam took him out for a walk, the next day he went to the art center with Jimin, and the next day BamBam again took him somewhere we don't know. Both of them are getting all of his attention bitch! Why don't you give it a shot too! I know you've got an upper hand over both of them as you are his roommate too." I told him.

" Fine, I'll try...." He said as he messed up my hair and ran away.

" JEON JUNGKOOK! THE COURAGE YOU GOT TO TOUCH MY HAIR! I SWEAR TO GOD IF I CATCH YOU I AM GOING TO FREEZE YOU WITH MY POWERS!" I shouted at him and he laughed.

" Catch me first noona!" He laughed and ran away.

*****

So what do you think about this chapter? Do you hope that Jungkook would take Taehyung on a date and they would finally be together? I hope that too