37: AQUARIS - PART 1

Taehyung's POV

I've been trying to talk to Jungkook, ask him what's wrong, follow him but he seems to ignore me now too. But it's not like last time. Last time he tried to ignore everyone, but this time he is just ignoring me, so I think I must have done something wrong.

But the problem is that I don't remember what wrong I've done. But what breaks my heart more is that Irene, who is from Levinon, is sitting inside our ship, and spending time with my Jungkook, who is equally enjoying that shit.

Is he trying to make me jealous? I mean- if he is, then he is totally successful. I am jealous. But then, why would he ignore me for 3 days straight?

He ignored me after the day we reached Levinon. What can I probably do wrong before it?

I was in my own thoughts as I walked towards the dining room of the ship. But when I looked around, there was no place for me to sit.

" Hey! Where would I sit!?" I pouted and Y/N chuckled.

" Sit besides Jungkook, TaeTae." She said.

I looked at the one sitting besides Koo. Irene.

" Young man, you sit here. I will just go to my room and eat." The Guardian said.

" No. No. Why would you go, Guardian? This girl doesn't belong here. She should go from here." Jinnie hyung said.

" Yeah Guardian, Jin hyung is right. Please eat with us. And you *looks at Irene* you are sitting at the wrong place. Go to another room and eat." Hobi hyung said.

She sighed sadly and was about to stand up, when Jungkook stopped her.

" Wait. You sit here." He said and then looked at me.

" Taehyung you can sit at another place for one day. It's nothing much. Don't pout like a baby for little things you can't get." He told me. It hurts me the way he spoke to me.

The others glared at him and the Guardian was shaking his head.

" Guys.....I-I can go and eat on the living room for a day..." I said and picked up my plate.

" Wait Tae bear. I am coming with you. I don't eat with sluts." Jinnie hyung said.

" No hyungie it f-" I started but he glared at me too. " Ok..." I whispered.

" I am coming too. Lemme just....pick my plate up." Chim said.

And in this way, all of them, leaving the Guardian, Koo and Irene, came with me to eat in the living room.

" Taebaby, tell me if something's wrong with Jungkook. We can help you solve it." Joonie hyung said through the mindlink.

I could've asked for his help, but he himself is having some fights with Jinnie hyung, so I think I shouldn't tell him about my problems too.

" Nothing's wrong with Koo. That Irene girl must have done something hyung. But believe in your Taebaby. I will solve it out soon." I replied him through mindlink and smiled. He smiled back and all of us continued eating, while talking about Aquaris.

----------Timeskip----------

We were about to reach Aquaris so everyone gathered around outside. I looked around to find Koo, but he was missing. That Irene girl was missing too.

" Where is Jungkook?" BamBam asked me and I shrugged my shoulders. " I don't know...." I said.

We waited for 5 minutes more, but he still didn't come and join us.