46: AWAKE

Jungkook's POV

" So the elemental who will train to control this sword and defeat Revon with it is Jungkook."

I looked at the Guardian with wide eyes.

" M-Me?" I asked him again because I thought I misheard him.

" Yes, you, Jeon Jungkook. I want you to train hard and control the powers of the sword and defeat Revon." The Guardian repeated.

I started panicking.

" P-Please not me! I can't do it! What if I make mistakes!? What if I break your trust!? What if I can't do it!? What if-"

" Stop with the 'What ifs'. We all believe in you and the Guardian took the right decision. You are the best person for this task. Trust in yourself as we do." Namjoon Hyung cut me.

" But-"

" No buts- Kook. Remember in college? You used to do all sorts of such things because you were braver and stronger than all of us." BamBam said.

" That's different and this is different. Do you think that I can go against Revon and defeat him?" I asked them again. They looked at me like all of their faith was in me.

I sighed and try to calm myself down. If Tae was here, he would have calmed me down so easily.

Thinking about Tae made something ignite in me. He went through so much but didn't lose upon his willpower and fought with that deadly poison. He saved us from breaking apart when we were having arguments. He has contributed so much to us, now it's my chance.

" Ok. I'll do it."

I'll do it for my baby.

.

.

.

.

.

The practice started as soon as I said those words. And let me be honest, this is so fucking exhausting. My mind was already clouded by Taehyung's thoughts and I made mistakes again and again which made the Guardian angry.

" What are you doing Jeon Jungkook!? Come on! Try again!"

Two hours surely had passed till now. The Guardian told me that I need to increase my stealth, stamina, power, and tactics when I fight. Not only that, but I also have to train with my Imperial Creature, which means, I'll practice more than double the time the others practice.

An hour or so passed and the Guardian finally freed me from him. I walked to my room tiredly and took a bath first.

" Prince Jungkook?" I heard some maid from outside my door.

" Yes?" I asked back to which I got a reply.

" The Guardian has told everyone to gather in the dining room to eat breakfast and talk about some things. Please join them as soon as you can."

" Yes, I will," I said and continued to enjoy my bath.

I wore my outfit after I took the refreshing bath and walked towards the dining room, sitting between Yoongi Hyung and Namjoon Hyung.

We ate in silence, but it wasn't awkward at all. It was rather peaceful because all had been quite busy today.

After having our dinner, the Guardian told us about the progress all of the kingdoms are making in their training.

" Do you remember the time we visited each of the kingdoms?" He asked us and we all nodded.

" I told them all about this huge war which was going to happen and it is quite obvious that we cannot defeat Revon with a small army. We need each person to work harder. So we decided that normal people will help us too. Young boys and girls and elder men can help us. Elder women, pregnant women, small children, old people will be kept somewhere safe till this war ends." The Guardian explained.