9: ELEMENTAL RITUALS

Third Person POV

All of the royals reached their dorms. Before entering the dorm apartment, they found a notice on the board outside.

To the students of the university,

The Royals have decided to learn in the university together which means all elements have finally come together after many years. On this occasion, it is important to complete the ritual of your respective element before starting to study together. So I would like to announce all of the students to come to Ground No. 1 at 8:00 am sharp.

- From
The Principal.

" What the heck is it?" BamBam asked.

" It says that we have to do our rituals like we used to do in our kingdoms," Jimin said.

" I know that we have to do those rituals of awakening our elements and saying that damn prayer or something. But why???" BamBam asked.

" Who knows!? Maybe it must important before we start to learn to control our imperial spiritual creatures." Jin said and we all nodded.

" Actually I am excited to show you our rituals! You guys would be amazed!" Taehyung said excitedly showing his boxy smile.

" I am excited too! You would love ours too Tae!" Jungkook said showing his bunny smile and all looked at him astonished.

" What?" Jungkook asked and everyone shook their head. Jungkook looked at Yugyeom and he showed a thumbs-up sign making him smile.

" Let's go hoes! Why the fuck are we waiting here?" Hoseok asked and they went to their dorms.

Taehyung's POV

We had our dinner. I am actually surprised to see that Jungkook didn't even use a single bad word. He was all smiles and laughs with us and he even called me with a nickname. I would lie if I say that it didn't make me blush.

" Hey, Tae! What do you guys do in your rituals?" Jungkook asked me while settling on the bed.

" It would be no fun if I tell you now. Aren't you going to see it? So let's keep it a secret ok?" I told him as I settled on the bed too.

" Don't you wanna know our rituals? You would go all crazy after seeing me." He said as he winked at me. I blushed at that and just slapped him lightly.

" Let's sleep idiot!" I said while keeping a pillow between us.

" You don't need to keep that in between." He said with a deep voice and I looked at him confused. " But you couldn't sleep yesterday," Taehyung replied.

" I won't mind if you hug me when you sleep." He said as he smirked and I am sure I was a blushing mess by now. " S-Shut up!" I said.

He threw the pillow and we both slept.

----------Timeskip----------
(The Next Day)

Jungkook's POV

I woke up in the morning to find a cute, pouty Taehyung hugging me and I was hugging him back.

(A/N: Like this....hehe)

I stared at his ethereal face. How can someone be so beautiful? I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. I don't even know why I did the action but I did it anyway. How I wished to wake up like this every morning, how I wished to call him mine.

He shuffled a little bit and then opened his eyes which met mine.

" Oh, you are awake?" He asked in his morning voice which was much deeper than his normal voice. I nodded. After a few seconds, he understood the position we were sleeping in and immediately stood up.

" I-I am so so sorry for that. I didn't mean it!" He said as he blushed deep red, and closed his eyes tightly in embarrassment. I chuckled at his cute gesture.

" I was the one to throw the pillow from between so you don't have to say sorry," I told him and he looked at me innocently. " Y-You mean it? You are not going to shout?" He asked me tilting his head and I cooed. " Yes....now look at the time! It's 7! We have to gather on ground 1 in an hour so get your ass to the bathroom and complete your morning routine." I told him as I hurried off the bed.

( On the ground)
(A/N: Everything I need is on the, Everything I need is On the ground~ )

We all reached the ground and all of us were sitting on the chairs. We saw the Guardian and a few teachers in the center. The Guardian started speaking. (Of course, he had a mic so don't keep on asking how all the students are able to listen to his voice.)

" Welcome to the First annual Ritual Ceremony of our university

" Welcome to the First annual Ritual Ceremony of our university. We are quite pleased to announce that, from today, all the Royals will attend this university. Many of you might know about the Imperial Spiritual Creatures." He started.

A few murmurs could be heard by me. They all were shocked after they heard about the imperial spiritual creatures.

" Don't be shocked. One day was going to come when all of you would have met the second descendants of the imperial spiritual creatures and the royals that are here today are the same second descendants." He said and now all of them were beyond shocked.

" And before they would learn to control their creatures, they have to complete their elemental rituals to get blessings from the Nature Goddess and the imperial spiritual creatures themselves." He said.

Oh.....so that's the reason we are doing the rituals today.

*****

So....this part was a little bigger than I had expected so I decided to break it into two separate chapters! Get ready for the next exciting chapter!

this part was a little bigger than I had expected so I decided to break it into two separate chapters! Get ready for the next exciting chapter!