33: ICLYN

Third Person POV

All the royals were now on their way to Iclyn. It would take them at least 3 days to reach Iclyn. But when Yoongi and Taehyung are there, you don't have to worry.

Yoongi changed the speed of the winds and Taehyung changed the direction of the waves making the ship go faster than its usual speed.

And that is how they reached Iclyn in half of the estimated time, that is one and a half-day.

All of them stepped out of the ships and they were immediately greeted by Y/N's parents, the king and queen of Iclyn, Lee Min-ho and Lee Shin-hye.

" Mom! Dad!" Y/N shouted and waved at her parents, who waved back with the same enthusiasm.

The people of Iclyn might be called cold and rude, but they are really warm-hearted people.

" Y/N-ah, my sweety, how are you?" Her mother asked with a soft voice and Y/N smiled.

" I am more than fine mom." She said. She saw her dad looking at the Aquarians and Levinons with a blank look.

" Uh- Mom, Dad?" She called them and both of them looked at her again.

" They are not our enemies anymore. We all are now best friends, more like a family to each other." She said while looking at Taehyung smiling, who smiled back.

Both of her parents smiled and then looked at her.

" We know everything. We understood it the time when you used to talk about them on the phone for so long." Her dad said making all of the other royals calm down.

" Is hobi taking care of you?" Her mother asked looking at Hobi who smiled.

" Hey! Stop smiling like sunshine! They must like cold weather in Iclyn!" Namjoon joked making everyone laugh at his silliness.

" As long as I am happy with this family union, we don't have a lot of time. Please lead us to the house so that we can discuss the matter we are here about." The Guardian said and all of them frowned. 

" Guess we won't even get to travel," Jimin murmured.

" Did you say something Park Jimin?" The Guardian asked with a raised eyebrow and Jimin laughed awkwardly. " N-Nothing hehe..." Jimin replied and Taehyung laughed silently. Jimin glared at him making him laugh even more.

(The picture above is Y/N's house)

-------Timeskip-------
(After two days)

All of the royals gathered around a room as the guardian called them. The Guardian gave them two days off to rest and travel across Iclyn so they won't whine and concentrate when it comes to studies and this war.

" So as you all know that we are here to find the elemental gem." The Guardian started. " I have called you because of the same. We don't know the exact place as to where it can be, but we have to find it out." The Guardian said.

" So it means that the place is given to us in riddles?" Yoongi asked and the Guardian nodded. 

" I just hope that we can crack these riddles and find these elemental gems as soon as possible." The Guardian said and he opened the old book which he was carrying in his hands for so long.

" The natural lights in the north increase the beauty of the night sky, the Goddess of the Dawn will lead you to your desired place if you want to go by." 

BamBam repeated the same sentence again just to get confused even more.

All of them thought for 5 minutes and then Jungkook finally gave up.