Introduction- Part 1

( I wanna thank @v-nyx_ for this great art 😊💜)

1. IGNACIA (Kingdom of Fire)
Ignacia is one of the strongest kingdoms in the world of elements. The word 'Ignacia' itself means 'Fire'. They are known to be the extrovert types of people. The normal people are able to control fire but the Royals have extraordinary powers. The people here are known to be bright in nature but can have issues like possessiveness, jealousy, and anger.

2. AEROS (Kingdom of Air)
The root word of the kingdom name; which is 'Aero' means 'Air'. The people of the Kingdom of Aeros are known to be serene. Normal people can control the air, but the royals can fly in the air and talk with the birds.

3. LEVINON (Kingdom of sky, lightning, and thunder)
The root word of the kingdom name; which is 'Levin' means 'Lightning and Thunderbolts'. The people of the Kingdom of Levinon are known to be loyal and open-minded. Normal people can control electricity but the royals can control the sky, lightning, and thunder.

4. AQUARIS (Kingdom of Water)
Aquaris is also one of the strongest kingdoms. The root word of the Kingdom name; which is 'Aqua' means 'Water'. The people of the Kingdom of Aquaris are known to be carefree, fun-loving and intelligent. Normal people can control water but the royals can control the water bodies ( leaving ocean which you will know soon), can turn into mermaids and easily breathe in water. They can talk to the fish too.

5. ICLYN (Kingdom of Ice)
The meaning of the name of the word 'Iclyn' is 'Cold and Icy'. The people of the Kingdom of Icyln are known to be cold-hearted and introverted. Normal people can control ice and snow, but the royals can control the atmospheric temperature by changing it into a cold one.

Island- Elysian
Elysian means 'Peaceful and Perfect'. On this Island is a school, to train the elements to control their powers. The royals avoid this school and learn to control their powers at their own kingdom. At the age of 18, students from all the kingdoms come here to learn from the teachers. This university teaches all types of subjects for Doctors, Engineering, Entrepreneurs, Hotel Managers, Chefs, Scientists etc. (You understand right??)

This is the university where the students live and study

__________________________________

Fire and water are the biggest enemies of each other. It is said that Fire and Water are the strongest elements. 'Earth' was the weakest element. All of the elements, therefore, called 'Earth' as the lowest. The King of Aquaris knew that every element has power against each other, so he married off his son with the Princess of Kingdom Earth which caused both the Kingdoms to merge. The King of Ignacia became jealous, knowing that Aquaris would now have help from other elements so he befriended Air and Ice and finally Water befriended Lightning.

The Royals were the only ones to control spiritual creatures. All the Royals born, get their own spiritual creatures but the 10 imperial spiritual creatures have not found their descendants yet.

(You will get to know the history of imperial spiritual creatures soon)