4: MEET AT THE ISLAND

Third Person POV

All of the Royals got ready to meet at the Elysian Island. No one was actually interested to meet each other. All of them were just confused.

Why would the Guardian call them to meet at the Island? He won't call them to meet if there wasn't a big problem. So there must be something important he gotta tell them.

The Royals had decided, not to stay at the Island for more than two days. The royals were also ready with their army if there was a fight between them......Who knows, they might make a plan to attack each other.

" So they are coming today Sir?" One of the teachers, Mr. Byun asked the Guardian.

" Yeah they are.....*sighs* I don't know how big of a chaos they would make when they see each other." The Guardian said.

" Don't worry Sir, they would be good to each other soon. We too hated each other at first, but look at us now! We stay together, as one big happy family." Another teacher, Ms. Yang said smiling.

Yes, all of the teachers here belonged to different elements, but they stayed together as a family. They used to fight a lot, that's true, but eventually, they became friends and now they would even kill or die for each other.

" I hope so it works on them. You guys know they all are Royals. And Royals have much more ego than we do. But.....*smirks* I know a way to get them all together. After all, I am the Guardian." He said and all of the teachers laughed merrily at the Guardian's attempt to look scary.

" Ok so less laughing more working. Are the dorms ready?" The Guardian asked.

" Yes Sir!"

" And what about their classroom?"

" Yes!"

" All the training grounds are ready?"

" Yes...!"

" Hm....what's left?"

" Don't worry Sir! Everything is ready! Now just the arrival of our royal guests is left!" One of them said and they all went towards the beach to meet the Royals. No one had ever seen their faces so they all are excited to see how the Royals of other kingdoms look.

Jungkook's POV

Ok.....So we are going to the Elysian Island and we all suspect that the Guardian has to tell about something important. We will just stay for 2 days and that would be final cause I won't be able to stand those fucktards for more than that.

Everything till now is fine by me but why travel through water!!! I hate traveling through water! Everywhere you see from the ship......You would only find water.

Ugh...My head is spinning by seeing so much water.....

" Aish.....I am going to my room...I can't stand more sight of water than this!" Hobi hyung said.

" Me too hyung! Why wasn't oceans made from Lava!?" I said and Y/N noona chuckled.

" It's ok Kook. Let's file a complaint to heaven about it!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Lameeee....." I said and plopped on my bed in my room.

( 4 Days Later)

So we can finally see Elysian Island from afar. As we reached nearby, we saw 2 more ships heading in the same direction. One of them was of Kingdom Aeros as I know their ship color well. So the other might be of our ugly enemies.

And you know....I am happy!!! Our enemies' ship is far behind us which means that we would reach first!

I am happy!!! Our enemies' ship is far behind us which means that we would reach first!