6: STAYING AT THE ISLAND

Third Person POV

The royals sighed and decided to follow what the Guardian said. They still haven't digested the fact that they are the second descendants of the imperial spiritual creatures; but all of the things you get comes with a cost.

It's just that they don't know what the cost is yet, and that's what adds to their worries. The Royals decided to head back to their own kingdoms, leaving their kids at the Elysian Island as the Guardian ordered.

" Keeps us updated about what's going on!" Kim Jong Suk, the King of Aquaris said to his children as they were about to enter their ship.

Taehyung was about to tear up. He was babied by his family and friends and he was never on his own before. Yes, his brother was there with him, but it was his first time without his parents. His parents looked at his puppy eyes and cooed. " Don't worry baby. I know that people here will protect you. I never knew I would say this but, blend with the other royals, ok?" His mother said as she smiled at her sons. They both nodded and hugged their parents tightly.

All of them waved at the ships which were heading back to their own kingdoms. " Tsk what a kid." Taehyung heard someone and he turned around to find Jungkook with a smirk on his face. Oh how he wanted to slap off the smirk.

" Thank you oldie, you really make me feel younger." Taehyung said and he now smirked. " And yeah, you should control yourself and not stare at others like that."

" W-What do you mean!?" Jungkook now asked panicking. " Oh you thought I won't know the way you were checking me out? Or the fact that you were hurt when you knew BamBam and me have a connection too? Or-" Taehyung started but Jungkook cut him.

" It's nothing like that ok! I-I was not hurt, I was happy! How can you tell what I feel huh!" Jungkook shouted a little as he was panicking more and more. He never ever had this feeling which he was having with Taehyung and the fact that Taehyung feels the same with BamBam was killing him from inside.

I can read you like an open book. Taehyung wanted to say that but he kept his mouth shut as he knew Jungkook had started panicking more and more.

" Uh-- Taehyung?" Someone called him so he turned around to find BamBam with a shy smile.

" Oh BamBam?" His sentence sounded more like a question. He gave a 'whats wrong' look to BamBam.

" I-I wanted to ask whether we both should go together for s-shopping you know.....We both don't have clothes and we both would definitely need them so I thought we should like to go together. We can go with our friends on a specific day and we can also have fun you know. But-"

" BamBam you are rambling," Taehyung said as he chuckled and BamBam scratched his nape as he smiled sheepishly.

But what went unnoticed by them was an angry bunny who was going to explode due to jealousy any time soon.