29: WATER AND EARTH

Hey cupcakes. Before starting this chapter I wanna say something. I am not feeling well so I might not be able to publish a new chapter after this. So I will publish a new chapter maybe after 4-5 days. I hope you understand my situation.

_______________________________

Third Person POV

It's been five days. Five days since Taehyung is waking up early in the morning to train himself to release his spiritual creatures. Five days since he is trying to control his earth element.

The Guardian is also working hard so that Taehyung would be able to do that as quickly as possible. 

" Let's try one more time. Come on Taehyung get up!" The Guardian said. Taehyung groaned. 

" Lemme rest for two minutes more please" He requested the Guardian who shook his head.

" No. Now get up. I got a feeling that you will succeed this time." The Guardian said positively and Taehyung sighed.

" You've been saying the same thing every time I try. You always get a feeling that I will succeed but I always fail. The spiritual creatures might have made some mistake choosing me as their descendants." Taehyung said sadly.

" The imperial creatures never make a mistake Taehyung. You are strong, kind, and selfless and that's the reason why you were chosen by two imperial creatures. So get up now and show them that you are worth their trust." The Guardian said and Taehyung nodded and tried to release his creatures once again.

He closed his eyes thinking about everyone who trust him, who love him. He felt some powers growing within him and he opened his eyes. His eyes were glowing ocean blue.

" I call you my imperial creatures, to protect and support me against all evils." He said with a deep voice, deeper than his usual voice.

Just then, the earth started shaking, you can say the whole elysian island was shaking, waking everyone up. The Royals ran towards where the Guardian and Taehyung were.

" Is he- Is he doing it?" Y/N asked, happy for Taehyung.

They saw how the earth was shaking, and how Taehyung was covered with a water tornado. And then they saw it. they saw Taehyung's Spiritual creatures- The water dragon and the nine-tailed fox.

 they saw Taehyung's Spiritual creatures- The water dragon and the nine-tailed fox