23: THE HISTORY

Third Person POV

The royals were listening attentively to the history lecture which the Guardian was teaching. Today was their 10th and last chapter of the history lecture.

(If you don't remember the first chapter of history, go to chapter 13 and read it again!)

Hylia was so in love with Revon that she couldn't see his evil plans. She was very happy when Revon proposed marriage. She thought that her wish for 'true love' had finally come true. She had never wished for anything more than this.

Some of the Gods and Goddesses were against it. They knew that Revon was planning something bad and they tried to tell about it to Hylia. But she just ignored their thoughts upon the marriage as she trusted Revon very much. After all, she had loved him with all she got.

Soon they both got married. Revon told Hylia to block all of her contacts with her friends and family and all the people who were near and dear to her. She was confused as to why he wanted that but nevertheless, she did as she was told.

Two days after the marriage, Revon wanted to have sex with her. She said 'no' as she still wasn't ready to do that but he got angry and abused her. He manipulated her that if she truly loved him then she should give her all to him.

She cried and cried that day, thinking why Revon was acting that way. He physically hurt her which she hated. Revon started ignoring her after that day and she thought that it was her fault in this.

But after some days, Revon forced her to have sex with him. Yes, he raped her that day. Heaven was becoming darker and darker day by day due to her sadness.

Day after day he started abusing and raping her till she got mentally unstable. She was traumatized by all of that. Revon said that she was of no use to heaven so she should transfer all of her powers to him.

And that was the day she finally understood what he really wanted. He never loved her, he loved her powers. She hated herself was not trusting her family and friends.

The trauma was still there and Hylia was getting weaker day by day. She got food and water once a week and she was abused and raped every day. She was locked in her room.

If she became weaker than this, her powers would automatically get transferred to Revon, because he had sex with her. And she would never want that.

She thought of transferring her powers to the Gods and Goddesses but no God or Goddess was powerful enough to control that many of powers together. So she decided to make a world and distribute her power to the people.

She ran away from Revon somehow and managed to reach heaven where all the Gods and Goddesses were shocked to see her state. That was the time when heaven and hell became enemies. They made a strong border between heaven and hell. If someone crosses that border he would burn down and disappear forever.

Hylia was too weak to make that new world but she did her best. She would never want her powers to go to that monster. She made that world and transferred her six Elemental powers to the people. She became unconscious after that and her family and friends took care of her after that.

Revon soon knew what Hylia did. He wanted those powers but there was no way he would get it when the elementals were together. He had to do something to separate them and then attack them.

He created fights between the elementals who soon separated as he had planned. And he attacked them. He was getting more and more power.

Hylia had to stop that. She couldn't let that demon have those powers so she created 10 imperial spiritual creatures with the help of another Goddess. Those creatures held a lot of power in them, enough to defeat Revon. She gifted those creatures to six strong families, The Jeons, The Kims, The Parks, The Mins, The Byuns, and The Lees.

She also made a Guardian, an immortal person who will lead the descendants of the imperial spiritual creatures and the elementals to defeat Revon and bring peace to the Elemental world.

But the first descendants messed up everything. After the Guardian taught them everything, they fought with each other to have more powers for them. And that is how they lost their imperial spiritual creatures.

Revon didn't stop attacking and the big war continued. So Hylia decided to curse him. She cursed that whenever Revon attacks the Elementals, his powers will lessen.

Revon had to stop the war. He decided to go to deep sleep until the imperial spiritual creatures finds their second descendants so he would attack them and end them and finally have all the power for himself.

Whenever the imperial spiritual creatures find their descendants, he will wake up, and can finally bring a huge war between them to get what he had always desired.

The Guardian completed the chapter and looked at the Royals' faces. " I hate that Revon guy! How can he do that with our Goddess!?" Yoongi huffed.

" I feel disappointed with our ancestors. They fought with each other instead of that Revon and that too was just for powers. What were they thinking at that time?" Y/N shook her head. The Guardian sighed.

" Revon probably manipulated them in something. I don't know what it was, because all of them died fighting each other. But all of you should be careful. Your first descendants were also together like you. They also had a connection, they even had their own children. But all of them fought for some reason." The Guardian said.

" That means he probably knows that all the elements are together again so he will try to separate us?" Yugyeom asked and the Guardian nodded.

" You all forgot the one important thing which was there in history," Namjoon said and all looked at him.

" What are you saying? We all heard it perfectly." Jin said and smiled but Namjoon shook his head.

" The imperial spiritual creatures have found their second descendants which is us. That means he must be awakened and the war is going to happen soon."

*****

Uff- Did you guys like what I wrote in history? I mean does it feel out of the story or something. Do tell me what you think about it.