24: MINE

Jimin's POV

Finally, our last lecture was over. I always wait for my dance lecture. I just love dancing too much. Plus getting appreciated by everyone feels so great!

I was passing through the music room when I heard a piano playing.

( Imagine the girl playing Piano is Yoongi and the girl playing Violin is Kihyun)

Yoongi was looking so calm and beautiful playing the piano. But I hated the way they both were looking at each other while playing the instruments. I swear to god I am going to give him a shock with my powers if he doesn't stop looking at Yoongi.

I was so lost in the song that I didn't understand when it came to an end.

" That was our best duet ever!" The guy who was playing the violin said.

" I know Kihyun. Let's show it tomorrow to the teacher. He is going to love it!" Yoongi said with a gummy smile.

My heart melted seeing his beautiful smile. But it also made me jealous that this smile was not given to me but to that fuckin Lihyung or something.

" Ow..." Yoongi suddenly screamed. I wanted to go there but that guy reached there before me.

" Hey what's wrong!?" That guy asked Yoongi who smiled sheepishly.

" I just twisted my foot when I wanted to stand up so it pains a little. But don't worry! I will look after it!" Yoongi reassured him who doesn't seem to stop worrying.

" Let me pick you up. You can't walk with that twisted foot." The guy said.

The situation is getting out of my hands. If that guy continues this, my Yoongi will fall for him.

Wait.....did I- did I just say my Yoongi. What has happened to me! Fuck it....I don't want him to fall for that guy.

" You don't need to pick him up when I am here," I spoke as I entered the room.

" Oh!? Prince Jimin?" The guy asked and I just nodded.

" You ok Yoongs?" I asked him with worry lacing my voice.

" Y-Yeah I am fine...." He replied with a flushed face which I found cute. Guess he liked the nickname. Well, I have more for him.

" Hello, Prince Jimin. I am Kihyun. A normal Elemental from Ignacia." The guy said and I nodded.

" Hello Lihyung. Now if you don't mind, can I talk to my Yoongi?" I don't know from where I got the confidence to call Yoongi mine but I did it. Yoongi's face flushed more but that guy looked angry.

" It's not Lihyung! It's Kihyun! K-i-h-y-u-n...Kihyun!" The guy told me.

" Ok ok! Kihyun! Fine!" I asked him as I took his name once again. He nodded in approval. I was about to lift Yoongi up when he suddenly floated in the air.

I looked at him dumbfounded. " You both didn't need to pick me. Did you forget that I can fly?" He asked us. I laughed awkwardly. " So let's go?" I asked him and he nodded.

After we reached our dorm, I told him to head to the room. I took the ice pack and headed to the room. I placed the pillow so he can lie on it keeping his legs straight.

" Come on lie down Yoongs." I told him and he quickly did as I said. I applied the ice pack to the leg he had twisted for 20 to 30 minutes.

" Aren't you getting bored doing it? Give it to me. I'll do it myself." Yoongi told me as he leaned forward to take the ice pack from my hand.