41: THE EARTH ELEMENTAL GEM

Third Person POV

The royals, leaving Taehyung and Yugyeom were currently standing in front of the forest. It was early in the morning and everything around them was so peaceful, leaving themselves. The only thing their mind could think about was Taehyung, their cute little fluff ball, who is lying on the bed there, suffering so much from that poison.

None of them could sleep at night, so they decided to leave for the forest at night itself. All were very quite in the car too, none of them could think straight in this situation.

Now that they are finally here in front of the forest at 5am or something, they stare deep in it, as far as they could see.

" Guys we have been staring this forest for a long time. Let's enter it now. The faster we reach there, the better." Y/N said making all the guys nod.

They started walking into the forest as per the location they wanted to reach to. The forest was okay at the beginning, but then as it started getting darker, it got creepier. Those sounds of insects and scary creepers on the trees. What can be more pleasant right?

Some parts of the forest were beautiful too. They walked for three hours or so when they came across a big banner which said 'Do not cross'.

" This is the sign kept for zoologists. They don't enter this part." Namjoon said.

" But what if someone has?" BamBam asked him.

" If someone did, we won't even know because he must have never come back." He replied.

" That didn't help me calm down." BamBam mumbled.

They passed under the sign and continued walking with that heavy load they were holding.

They walked for a many hours now. And everything was fine till now.

BamBam sprained his legs, Namjoon cried over stepping on some plants, Jungkook burnt a whole tree because he saw beetle on it (thankfully Namjoon extinguished it with his powers), Jin screamed like no tomorrow when he saw insects which invited more insects towards them, Y/N had her hair stuck in the branches of small trees many times making her frustrated, Yoongi kept cursing on each and every step they were walking, Jimin held his stomach and face and hand and leg where Y/N punched and kicked him because of anger and frustration and Hoseok lost his consciousness when he saw a snake.

In short, they regretted all their life decisions due to which they were here but everything was fine.....

They ate something for lunch and then kept walking with their motto- Not to let any creature near them because everything here screams dangerous.

Suddenly they heard a roar.

" Stand at your own places and don't fucking move a single muscle" Namjoon warned through the mindlink and all of them stood in their position.