Prologue

A/N: in this fanfic, i will be lowering down the age of Shinobu to 16 years old, so meaning you are a first year in highschool, bc you and her are twins in this.

"Kocho (Y/n), I have a mission for you," the man with short black hair that reaches to his shoulder said. The girl with (h/l) black hair faded to purple at the tips of her hair, tied in a  lose bun, her (f/c) butterfly pin pinned to it, bowed at the man infromt of her as a soft smile was plastered on her face.

"I will accept any missions that is given by you, Oyakata-sama." The male hummed as he gave the young female a smile.

"Go to Shibuya, Tokyo and search around the area. News were heard of people found dead in dark empty alleyways with bitemarks on their body and their guts being torn out and flesh being eaten as if a wild animal ate them. Most of the victims were Maerachi Blood, so I suggest you take care of the ones that are alive. I had signed you in an apartment to live in, and you will be staying there." The girl listened to her master's words and hummed.

"Is that all that you need, Oyakata-sama?" The man nodded his head and excused himself as he took his leave.

Seconds after the man walked away, the girl stood up from her position and began to walk away and went to the Butterfly estate, where her two sisters, Shinobu and Kanao were.

"I heard you are going to Shibuya in Tokyo." (Y/n) nodded her head towards her twin began packing.

"You will be visiting at times, right?" (Y/n) hummed at Shinobu's answer and patted her twins head, causing Shinobu's actual color to come out.

"W-What are you doing?!" Shinobu asked in emberrasement, swatting her twin's hand away from her head.

"It's just that I will be missing my sweet baby sister, of course!" (Y/n) chimed.

"You're only 7 minutes older than me!" Shinobu defended, as Kanao just watched the entire scene revealed infront of her.

"Yoshi yoshi~" (Y/n) comntinued to pat the girl's head.

"I said stop it!" Then (Y/n) hugged Shinobu, causing the girl to stop.

"I will be leaving in a few more hours, so please take care of the Butterfly Estate for me.." (Y/n) whispered to her sister's ears. Shinobu's eyes widened at this as she hugged her sister back.

"I... I don't want to lose you too, so... please.. be safe and come home safely.."

"Are you forgetting that I'm the Flower Hashira or something?" (Y/n) teased, and her eyes then landed on Kanao. She smiled softly as she noticed on how concetrated the young girl is and signalled her to come and join in the hug.

"Ne, Kanao-chan, pass the Final Selection, hai?" Kanao looked up and stared at (Y/n)'s soft purple eyes and nodded her head.

"I... I will pass the Final Selection,
(Y/n)-sama.." despite of adopting the girl, she still signals you and Shinobu 'master'.

"Ja, I need to start packing clothes now. Tell me some of the amazing events that had happened around, hai?" Shinobu and Kanao nodded their heads as they helped you to pack.

Few minutes later all your stuffs are now packed, and bid your goodbyes to butterfly girls, Aoi, the other hashiras and some kakushis.

You walked along with a kakushi beside who is carrying your bags, while you were now dressed in a kimono and had you katana hid inside your kimono.

"Do you need help there, Goto-san?" The female asked the kakushi who is carrying two bags with him.

"No need Kocho-sama! I am alright!" The female hummed at his response abd just sighed. Whatever she tried of wanting to get ahold of one of the bags the kakushi would smack her gand, scold her, and then apologized right after that.

Hours later of walking they finally reached to the apartment that Oyakta-sama had signed (Y/n) in and the two walked inside of the building.

The female got her keys and went up to her floor and searched for her room. Room 221. When she did, she took out her key and was about to open her door when she and Goto were greeted by a girl with short browm hair in a school uniform.

"Sumimasen, are you the new neighbour that just moved in?" (Y/n) smiled and nodded her head as she greeted the female infront of her back.

"My name is Tachibana Hinata, my family and I are neighbours just a few doors away and my mom wanted to give you this," (Y/n) was confuse as she turnred around to relaize that Goto had walked in quickly before Hinata noticing him. Not wanting to misunderstood of (Y/n) and Goto are togather.

"Thank you so much! My name is Kocho (Y/n), I hope we can be friends, Tachibana-chan!" The girl bid her goodbye and walked inside of her room apartment and closed the door.

"I had placed your bags in your room, Kocho-sama! I shall take my leave now!" Goto said, bowing at the girl and walked away.

"Be careful on your way back, Goto-san!" The girl said, and waved at the man.

The girl take in view of the room and began to place some things in her bedroom and some in the living room. She then heard a tapping a noise fr her window to see her kasugi crow, Yukio, who is designed with a simple bead necklace around his neck.

The girl opened her window seal and let the bird flew in.

"Konnichiwa, Yukio! Any news to tell me?" She asked as she began placing her clothes inside the closet.

"Caw! A demon is found lurking around an alleyway by the North and is spying on a group of boys, Caw!" He cawed out. The girl's eyes widened as she opened her kimono to reveal her Demon Slayer uniform underneath it. She grabbed her haori and jumped out of the window, not forgetting to close it back and ran from each rooftops to rooftops as she follows the crown infront of her.

Minutes later, she reaches to her destination and sees 5 boys being conrnered by 2 demons.

"Looks like we hit a jackpot~!"

"Get away from us!" The one with glasses said, throwing a rock he found towards one of the demon. Only resulting for it to dodge the attack.

"Tch brats! Stay still so I could pull your guts out!" It said, jumping towards the boy with long blond hair.

"Shi no Kata: Beni Hanagoromo"
(Fourth Form: Crimson Hangoromo)

Then, both of the demon's head was then decipated infront of them.

The five boys shrieked at this as they watched the bodies of the two demons turning into ash.

"Geh-- A Hashira?!" One of it spoke, causing the boy with blond hair styled in a weird style to freak out.

"I-IT'S TALKING!"

Then soom after that, both of the heads were then nothing but ashes.

The girl faced her back at the boys and looked at where the two demons that she had killed, then turned around and smiled at them.

"Konnichiwa!" She greeted them as she walked towards them.

"W-What were those things?!" Asked a boy with megenta hair.

"Man-eating demons. You must've had heard of some people were found dead at some places in Shibuya, Tokyo. And it is my job as a Hashira to kill them." (Y/n) said in a cheery tone, then gave them each a bag.

"These are Wisteria flowers. I made them into lotions, so everytime when you walk out at night, please do yse this so that these demons won't attack you and friends again. Bye-bye~" The girl them vanished from their sight.

"W-WHAT?!"

"WHERE DID SHE GO?!"

"DID SHE ATLEAST LEFT HER NUMBER HERE?!"

"Yamagishi, you always asked girls for their numbers but only ends up you getting some restaurants number.."

"Shut up, Akkun!"

(Y/n) watched the group of friends from the roof of the building as she chuckled under her breath.

"Let's go, Yukio.." she said, standing up and began to walk away.