Epilogue

"You don't have to be nervous," Sophie told Edaline.

"I'm not," she replied.

"No, you really don't have to." Sophie said.

"I'm not nervous," Edaline said.

"It's not that scary," Sophie said.

"I know. You're saying like I've never been there before. Five times, Sophie, I've been there five times." Edaline reassured her. "And it really sounds like you're the nervous one."

"N-n-no, not at all, Mom! In fact, I'm super, super excited." Sophie said.

"Oh, really? Maybe we should go now! Since you're super, super excited." Edaline grinned.

"N-n-no thanks. We can go later.. or tomorrow! I'm... going to Everglen. So- uh- see you later!" And with that, Sophie glittered away.
________

No one was kidding about the security measurements.

The second Sophie stepped out to Everglen, the sirens were so loud that it gave Sophie a headache that hurt more than all her years in the human world combined.

Yes, it was that loud. Sophie was pretty sure they could've heard it from Havenfield, which was about half a world away.

Sophie covered her ears and screamed to Fitz, who was frantically trying to fiddle with the controllers, "TURN THE THING OFF!!!!!"

"IF I KNEW HOW TO TURN IT OFF IT WOULD BE OFF BY NOW!!!!" He yelled back.

"IF IT WERE KEEFE HERE, YOU'D TRY TO MAKE IT LOUDER!" Sophie hollered.

Sophie heard Fitz yell to himself (A/N: I'm not sure why. Maybe Fitz is insane.), "TRUE, TRUE."

"WHERE'S ALDEN?" Sophie asked, yelling it.

"IN THE HOUSE!" Fitz replied.

"WELL THEN GO GET HIM!" Sophie said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"IF I COULD GET IN THE HOUSE, I WOULD ALREADY BE IN IT!" Fitz said, annoyed.

"SO YOU LOCKED YOURSELF OUT OF YOUR OWN HOUSE?" Sophie asked incredulously.

Fitz blushed, but didn't say anything.

Sophie facepalmed. "CAN WE TELEPORT IN THERE?"

"DO YOU SEE ANY CLIFFS AROUND HE-" Then the sirens stopped, revealing the tired Alden.

"It was the green button, Fitz." Alden told him.

"I knew that!" Fitz said.

"Says the one who was frantically pushing the red button," Keefe said from behind Alden, "and, boy, that was hilarious!"

"Shut up, Keefe." Fitz told him.

"I could... and I would, if I wanted to be even awesomer friend than I already am.... but no thanks. I don't wanna. Hard pass, buddy." Keefe replied.

Sophie laughed awkwardly. "I-I gotta go," and without hearing another word from either boy, she glittered away, back to the glittering pastures of Havenfield.

"Mom?" Sophie called.

"Yes?" Edaline called from the kitchen.

"I'm ready. Ready to go to the matchmaker's office."
_________

Sophie really didn't like the look on the two matchmakers' faces. Their eyebrows were raised.

"Is there something wrong?" Sophie asked, "Because it kind of looks like it."

"No, no , no! It's just.. a unique case, that's all! I'm sure we'll get it working in no time."

Sophie sat there for a few minutes, trying not to pull on her eyelashes.

Then, the matchmakers smiled. "See? Now we have it working! No worries!"

Then they both gasped. They each looked at each other with an expression Sophie couldn't put her finger on before they turned the device to her.

The red words on the screen startled Sophie.

Sophie Foster is unmatchable.
________

There it is! The true, true end of Impossible.

I love you guys, and every single day I think about y'all.

I'm going to cry after this, because exactly (exactly) four months ago the first chapter was posted.

Today is a special day.

Thank you guys! Vote, comment, and share if you liked this book! Pop in on my message board and we'll chat!

Have a nice day!

Lots of love,

The author of Impossible,

Somerandomhuman88