Chapter 11

I woke up around 11 am. I don't usually sleep that late, but I was really tired. When I sat up, Dean was sitting up on the bed, and appeared to be waiting for me to get up. I looked at him with a questioning glance which he picked up on.

"Don't worry, I'm not creepily watching you sleep. I just wanted to make sure you were ok before we all got up. Sam doesn't know I told you all that. He's gonna freak if he finds out."

"I'm ok. Seriously. The nightmares will go away. I'm fine. And don't worry, I won't tell Sam unless you give me the ok."

"Thanks. I'm glad you're ok."

"Of course. Me too." I said, grateful that I could help him.

I went out to the kitchen where my dad was sitting, drinking coffee. "Hey Dad?"

"Yeah Alex?"

"What are the chances that I can go on a hunt with you guys? Like actually hunt, not just be here for when you don't know what you're dealing with."

"Absolutely zero." They both said in unison

"Why not? You can train me. Please? I need to be a part of this family."

"You are a part of this family Alex. You are great at doing what you need to to help us."

"It's just not fair!" I said.

"I know, but it's my rule and you're gonna follow it." He said sternly. "Now go get working on helping us find a case. "

"Fine." I said, both angry and disappointed.