Chapter 64

I woke up. My phone said it was about 7:00 pm. I got up and rejoined the guys in the main room. They were eating dinner and had gotten some food for me too in case I felt up to eating.

"Hey guys."

"Hey. You feeling better?" My dad asked

"Sorta. My head stopped spinning, but my nose still hurts like crazy."

"It's going to for a few days."

"So, what's for dinner?"

"Burgers." Dean stated happily. I laughed

"Sounds good." I grabbed a seat across from Dean and my dad, and started eating. I couldn't taste a whole lot of it because of the fact it was hard to breathe out my nose and taste and smell are connected. No one really talked at dinner, which was ok. It wasn't an awkward silence or one where people want to say something, but don't. It was comfortable. Reading minds was one power I still had that was strong enough to where I could do it hardly trying.

'It'll be ok. She's fine. 2 more transfers and we'll be normal and everything will be ok. These transfers better work.' My dad thought

'I really hope she's not lying and she really feels ok. I don't know what I'd do if she had died.' Dean thought. I looked at Dean with a look that told him the answers to his comments- that I was fine. And it was all ok. He seemed to get it because he nodded slightly. We finished our dinner and spent the rest of the night watching old tv shows before going to bed...again.