Chapter 50

~Dean's POV~

We sat there doing research all that day. The next day, Alex looked like she was getting antsy again. I thought she had gotten everything off of her chest yesterday. Sammy was getting dressed, so I went up to where she was sitting on the couch. "Hey, Alex, you ok?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You're really antsy today. I thought you got everything off your chest yesterday."

"I did. It's not that..." She started to say

"You can talk to me. It's ok."

"I feel this weird tingly sensation and I think a new power is coming. I have no clue what it is though." She said.

"Oh. Well, we'll deal with it when something happens. I know it's scary, but you'll be ok. I promise." I tried to console her.

We continued with research most of the day. We sat down for dinner and she finally spoke up.

"Guys, the tingly feeling is gone. I'm scared. I don't know what this one is gonna be. "

"It's ok. You're gonna be fine. Just try to relax." Sammy said. She nodded.

We continued research the rest of the day and night time arrived quickly. We ended up finding a quick case in town, but I was worried about leaving her here alone while we were gone.

"Alex, would you be ok staying here by yourself for a couple hours? We found a quick case on the edge of town."

"I'll be ok. Bored as heck, but ok. Just stay safe."

"We will. Come on Sammy!" I hollered. He came out of his room, and gave Alex a big hug goodbye. I gave her one as well and we left.

~Alex's POV~

The boys left which I was ok with, but I was scared. Not only for them, but about my powers doing something suddenly. I sat on the couch and watched old reruns of Full House on tv since nothing was on, and I was tired of research. Suddenly, they walked in. Well, Dean walked, my dad more limped than anything.

"Dad!" I shouted.

"I'm fine Alex. I just need a couple stitches in my hip." He said nonchalantly. I motioned him to the couch, and he laid down. He needed at least 4 stitches. I ran and got the first aid kit. I was inspecting his wound first to see how extensively he hurt it, and I barely touched it, when suddenly it healed itself up almost instantly. I fell backwards off the little stool was sitting on.

"What's wrong Alex?" He asked.

"Look at your cut." He gasped with Dean as he saw what I was talking about.

"That must be my new power." I tried to say calmly. Then Dean chimed in.

"Sammy, we need to call Cas. He's our only shot."

"Only shot at what?" I asked, concerned.

"Getting you to remember and figuring out about your powers." Dean explained. I nodded in understanding.

"We can try." My dad said. Dean got down on his knees and prayed to Cas. He appeared after some begging.

"Yes Dean?" He asked cheerier than the first time we had met.

"Why are you so cheery?" Dean questioned

"Heaven is becoming somewhat more organized so I am less busy. What do you need?"

"Two things. 1) we need to know how to make her remember what her parents put in her head subconsciously
2) we need your help to figure out what her powers are."

"I think the only way to make her remember is to do what we did with Sam that one time. We have to break down the wall. As for her powers, I can take a look."

"I was afraid of that." Dean said.

"What is this wall and how do you break it down?"

"It's a block in your mind that was put up. Cas can tear it down." Dean explained. "Cas, be gentle, but please look and see what her powers are." Cas nodded and walked towards me.

"Stand still." He said sternly. I have my dad a questioning glance. He gave me a mouthed 'it's ok.' Cas put two fingers to my head and my vision disappeared and I was left with nothing but bright white light and a piercing headache. I clutched my head and wanted to fall to the ground, but I couldn't. It was just all white. As soon as the light came, it disappeared. My vision came back, but my head still hurt like hell so I fell to the floor, clutching my head. My dad came over to me and helped me up onto the couch. The headache slowly dissipated.

"So?" My dad asked Cas. "What did you see?"

"All her powers are the ones you have seen. No more."

"At least we know that."

"How do we break the wall down?" I asked.

"Cas does it, but you'll be in a coma for a while." My dad answered

"Is it safe? Like what is the guarantee I will wake up?"

"You'll wake up. Don't worry. It's just..."

"What?" I asked

"You'll know new information and you might not be the same person again."

"Oh." I replied

"Cas, we'll think about it and let you know. We need to figure some stuff out first." My dad said before Cas flew off. "Dean, this involves you too, but can you give me and Alex a minute?"

"Sure." Dean said before walking into another room.

"Dad, do you think I should let him break down my wall?"

"It's up to you sweetheart."

"You've been through it though. I don't want to become someone you don't want to see. I don't want to ruin things, but at the same time, we need to know. What should I do?"

"There is the possibility that you won't change at all, and you'll just know what your parents put in your head. I think you should do it as long as you promise me something: as soon as you wake up and can talk, you will tell us everything new you know. We will work through everything together."

"I promise. I'm just scared."

"I know you're scared. It'll be ok. I won't leave your side the entire time you're in the coma if you're ok with doing this."

"You promise?"

"Of course honey. You're not gonna go through this alone." He said before bringing Dean back in.

"Dean, I'm gonna let him break my wall down." I said

"Why? You might not be the same."

"I know." I said sadly "but the good outweighs the bad on this one. There's also always a chance that I'll be fine once I get out of the coma."

"I just don't want you to be someone you don't want to be."

"I understand why you don't agree with this, but please while I'm in that coma, don't give up on me ok? He promised to stay with me. Just don't give up on me being the same as when I went in."

"Of course Alex."

"Then let's do this then." I said. They both nodded. Dean prayed to Cas again and he appeared.

"Is she ready?"

"I think so." My dad replied.

Cas told me to lie down in bed since I would pass out. I gave my dad and Dean one last hug.

"I'll see you guys when I wake up." They nodded sadly. Cas put his hand to my head and the world went black, much like when I passed out, but this time everything was incredibly painful. It was like I was being repeatedly stabbed in the head. It lasted for quite a while. Long enough to where I thought I was gonna die.