Morning

TW: Smut
____________

"Maybe that's early, but I've always loved you" she whisper toward y/n who seem to sleep.

__________

Your pov:

I wake up in the morning, open my eyes slowly to get used the light from the sun that shine though the sateen curtains. I blink a few times  and turn myself slowly over looking at Billie, who lay with her bare back now toward me. I smiled soft at the view from her next to me, not wanting to imagine it away, not wanting to wake she up, just wanting to look at her the whole time. She make me in this few days happier then someone my whole life. I cut she out once of my life, not wanting to fall even more for she and get hurt at the same time. Feeling how my heart splintered when I have to left her house, she when she get out of my door or just when I wanted to see she, to kiss she and have she with me, without to know there is someone else with her and people can judge us. Right they can still judge us, for so many things but I didn't care. Maybe I had to cut she out of my life to realize what I miss the most or lost. I lost she and missed she every day. It was not easy to try to go over she and I never did. The feeling every day to go to her just to see she. The few moments when a situation remember me about she but never get the feeling with someone like the feeling with her, no one can replace it, no one can change it. 

I was happy that it was Saturday today. That mean she have not to go to school and I had no appointment today. 

I comes closer to her, slide her silky blond hair from her shoulder to the side and placed a my lips against her shoulder, trail a few kisses up to her neck before I stand careful up from the bed, taking my panties on and search my blouse in the room. I can't find them and open the bedroom door and look around in the hallway and see she laying there in the near of the stairs.

I close the door behind me, but so that they don't make a sound to wake Billie up. I slowly go over to the stairs on tiptoe, take them up from the floor and take them also on. Chuckle on the thought that they lay here.

I go the stairs down into the kitchen and look on the clock in the kitchen. It was 8:27am and I stand at the coffee machine and decide to make two simple coffees. It didn't take so long to make them and I take the cups of coffee and walk the stairs back up to her bedroom door. I placed one coffee cup on the sideboard in the hallway and open the door, take the cup back in my hand and walked inside, placed them on the white dresser a few steps away and closed the door.

Billie turn around and rub her eyes and sitting up as she heard me. She looked to me with a sleepy face and sleepy hair. She still look hot so and I smiled.

"What did you do?" she ask in her morning raspy voice, placing her cheek against her hand palm. "I did coffee" I take the cups and go to her, sit next to her on the mattress and hold out the cup to her. She smiled soft and take them with both hands out of mine hand. "I thought you left" Billi spoke and slide her finger over the edge of the cup, not looking at me. "Maybe I should left and buy you a coffee. I don't know if you can drink them" I laugh and she start to giggle. Her eyes meet mine and then she looked down what I'm wearing, raising a perfect shaped eyebrow at me.

"What?", "you want to go and buy coffee so y/n?", "for you I would do that" I said sarcasm and laughed at my answer, making Billie roll her eyes playful at me. "Jealous, are we?" I teased and drink a sip from my cup, looking at her and waiting for her to say what. "I love to see you so but other?" it listen like she questioning it and drink from the coffee. "Is that the only thing you love?" I hide my smile behind the cup as I drink again from the coffee. The coffee is not so bad how I thought.