25 minutes

I wake up with light shining through the curtains into my face. I look around and I was alone. 

I stretch my arms and sit me up on the bed.

I press the blanket against my bare chest and look in the room around. My head hurts a bit frosm the few drinks I had yesterday, but it was not to much that I didn't remember what happens yesterday. A smirk cross on my face with the thought of it. 

It was not the last round yesterday, she show me a few more things but I didn't come to pleasure her. 

I look next to me and see a t-shirt laying there with a grey sweatpants. I take them, start dressing, that have to b Billie's shirt because it smell like her. I get out of the room and the stairs down. I don't know where is which room so I look around and saw Billie sitting on the island in the kitchen with a mug and smoking. I've never saw she smorking and I didn't know it.
She noticed that I stand there and she look around and smiled soft at me. "Good morning" I said as I get over to the coffee machine and take the mug wjo stend next to them and fill them with fresh coffee. I turn around, looking at her and lean against the counter. "Where do you know I drink coffee?" I ask with a smile and take a sip. She blow the smoke in the air and amswer:" I didn't know".

"I didn't know you smoke" I say to fill the silence between us. "There are a lot if things you didn't know about me" she smirks and finish smoking the cigarette they she hold between her fingers. She do them in tge ashtray and stand up from the chair and cimes toward the coffee machine. "I can imagine" I say and try to hide a smirk behind my mug with take a sip from it. She shake her head a bit to let her slight curly hair fall over her shoulders.

"Do you?" she ask not looking at me as she fill her mug again with coffee. "I guess" now she is looking at me and placed her filled mug on the counter and comes toward me. I do the same and now she stand right in front of me. Her body almost touched mine. My breath start to stuck in my throat as her hand slid over my side and squeeze them soft. I support myself with placing my hands behind me on the end of the counter and lean a bit back, until I can't anymore.
Her face comes closer and our lips almost touched. I can feel her hot breath against my lips.

"Then tell me what you guess" she whisper seductive against my lips and lick them with her tongue before her soft lips pressed against mine.

The feeling of her lips on mine let me feel that this is all I need right now and want. No space for something other in my life. Just she and her lips on mine. It feels like I missed something and when she kissed me I feel complete.

She bite on my lower lip and pull them with her as she break the kiss. She stop it and let them go back.

Her one hand slide now under the shirt that she gave me.

Her hand caress my breast and a moan slip out of my mouth. "No bra, naughty" she say in a sexy voice.

Her other hand is on my back under the shirt and her nails slide on my skin down and turn me more on. She pinched my nipple between her fingers and make them harden under her touch. I slide her hair to the side and start biting and kissing her neck soft.

"When you have to go?" she ask me in a soft sound. I stop my movement and look around in the room and search clock. I feel her breath against my neck as she ge close to leave soft kisses there who make me goosebumps on my arms.

I finally found a clock and watch on it.

"My mother comes back in about 25 minutes" I say back. "Okay I drive you" Billie say and her hand get from my breast and I whimper at the lost of contact. She have the cutest smile on her lips that I ever saw, before she placed a last kiss on my lips before she went away from me.

"Get up and take your things from yesterday okay", I nodded my head and get the stairs up and search my things together. I make sure that I don't left something before I get back downstairs to her. She grab her car key and a cigarette as I enter the kitchen again.

"Do you have all sweetheart?", "yes" I smile light and get to the front door. I brushes my hand through my hair and look at her as she comes toward the door. I open them and get to he car.

_________(15 minutes later)

She park the car on the side from the street and I want to get out before she hold me back. I look at her a bit confused but she whispers in my ear:" see you tomorrow". Then she let me go and smiled at me. I still have a look on my face like a idiot because I don't really know what she mean.

Do we have english tomorrow? I ask myself.

I guess not.

I close the doir behind me and get to the front door of my house and give her a last look as she drive away.

I opne the door, step in and go up to my room.