Decison

TW: smut

_________________-

I wait until the the school was out and make my way to the room that Billie wrote me yesterday where she meet me.

I was a bit earlier then I should and so I decide to wait outside in the hall next to the door.

It takes 10 minutes that the bell ring that school was over. The whole class run out of the room and the stairs down. I wait that the last student get out but there was two girls who have to talk about something with Billie. I roll my eyes and don't want to wait anymore, but to my look the two girls comes out of the room and get toward the stairs. I get into the room and closed the door behind me and lock them so no one will surprise us.

With the loud sound off the lock I get Billie's attention.

"Your late", "you was busy" I reply and walk slowly toward her and have a plan in my head.

She look me up and down and smirk.

I grip the end of my shirt and take them slowly over my head to tease her a bit and show her my lingerie that I wear on the picture I send her in the morning. She lick her lips as I stand right in front of her. She want to stand up from her seat but I push she back with my hands against her shoulders. She look a bit confused and I still know what she told me a few hours ago in the copy room, but I don't care about it. I sit down on her lap to straddling her. And slowly began to leave kisses down on her jawline and neck. My hands slide to the buttons of her blouse and start to unbutton them slowly. My kisses on her neck get more and I start biting on her pulse point without leaving marks.

I finished unbutton her blouse and look at her still covered breasts.

I lower my to her covered breast and slide my tongue around it before I unhook them and take them out with her blouse and look at her admin her beauty in front of me.

I start to grinning into her as I take one of her nipples into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. At the same time, I give her other breast with my hand attention. I feel her hand on my back and unhooking my bra and throw them to the side. Our chest rub against each others and I start biting on her earlobe.

Her hands grip my waist and push me faster back and forth over her lap.

I moan into her ear and feel her grip get stronger on my waist.

My hands travel over her chest and her sides and squeeze them soft.

I release her hands from my back and push she with me up, so that we both stand straight up. I push she on her desk so she is sitting on it and bring she back into a kiss so that she cannot contradict with me. I fast unbutton her button from her jeans and she lift her hips up from the desk, that I can slide her pants down to her ankles and kiss her up to her thighs.

I wanted to teaser her a bit more so I slide my finger over her panties. She is now more wetter then before. My other hand squeeze her thigh.

She start to moan soft and one of her hand grip in my hair and bring me short up to her lips.

"Stop teasing now" she moan against my lips and placed a soft kiss on them and I melted in the touch from her lips on mine.

She let go of my hair and I went between her legs and slide her panties to the side and buried my face into her throbbing, glistening core. I slide my tongue up and down on her slit and her moaning get more as I start to suck on her clit. She buck her hips back and forth on the desk and her head fall back to her neck and let out a louder moan. She beg me to use my finger, first I hesitate but then I bring I obey and enter she with one finger.

After a few minutes I can feel her walls clenching around my finger and I add one another, still sucking on her clit. She grip my hair and bring me closer and come undone over my fingers. She rider her orgasm out on my fingers and I make them clean after this.

She start dressing and I also take my bra and shirt back on.

She button the last buttons from her blouse back up and I look on my phone and see I get a message from my mother 30 minutes ago.

Billie finished and ask me what is.

"My mother wrote me 30 minutes ago and ask where I am and that she want to talk with me" I look at Billie and go to her desk. She pack her few things and I stand still there, looking at her. As she finished she walk next to me, "why are you still here?, you mother wrote you that she want to talk with you, so go. And next time you will see what you have from your decision today" she say and kissed my cheek.