Jealous

"Babe" Billie yelled from the front of the door toward me as she closed them behind her.

My head lift up as she walked inside the living room and immediately I smile as I see she. She comes toward the desk where I sit and do my work. She bend down and give me a quick kiss on my lips before she get to the kitchen counter and placed her bag on it. I try to continue my work but sometimes my eyes wander to the side to Billie, follow the movements she do.

"Do your work and don't stare at me sweetheart" she say and looked to me with a smirk. "I'm not staring, I work" I lie and smiled to myself as I take the end of my ballpoint pen between my teeth. She placed her glass of water in the counter. I hear the heel of the shoes on the floor, coming closer to me. My heart beat faster in my chest and I bite a bit harder on the end of my pen. She bend again a bit down next to me, so her lips was right next to my ear and her right hand placed on my thigh making me flinch under her touch. "I know that you was looking at me" she whisper seductive and bite my earlobe soft, let me moan at the sudden move she do. She keep doing and her hand grip a but tighter my thigh. I smirk and I feel her smirking too. "You know when you keep doing that I'm not able to work" I mumble at her. "I know" she whisper and kiss my neck along, nibbling on my sweet spot. I start humming and leaning my neck to the side. "Billie please I can't" my right hand placed on hers and I squeeze them. She kissed my neck a last time before she pull away.
"Right I'm sorry" she mumble and want to walk away. "Don't-" I hold her hand in mine and squeeze them a bit stronger to make her head turn back to me.
I pull my chair a bit away from the desk and pull she toward me, making she sit on my lap. My forehead rest against her shoulder.

"Do not apologize. That's the best part of my day when I have you by my side" I sign and closed my eyes. I feel Billie placing her free hand on mine and bring my hand to her lips, placing a kiss on the back of my hand, making me smile.

Billie turn a bit around, making me look at her. She cup my face with her hands and watch direct in my eyes.

"You do your work now. And after that, when you finished we go out"  she say proud, making me smile. "Why are you wanting to go out" "what? Can't I ask my girlfriend if she want to go out with me?" she raised gr eyebrow playful at me, making ne slap her arm with mine free hand. She laugh and kissed my forehead and stand up from my lap. I whine and try to bring she back on my lap but she was a but faster then me and get out of my range. "C'mon babe, do your work" she walk away from my and I take the pen and continue my work. 

_____________

"Are you finished?" she yell toward me as I was in the bed room and take my black dress on. "Yes give me one second" I put my black heels on and stumble over to the door and open them. Billie stand there and grin at me. I wrap my arms around her neck and bring she in a passionate kiss. Her arms are around my waist and her hand on my butt. "We have to go Billie" I whisper against her lips and grin wide, knowing what is going on in her head. "Yes you right" she sign and kissed me before we pull away. "Don't be mad now, it was your idea" I pinch her cheek and laugh. She grip my wrist from my hand who pinched her cheek and hold them tight and look direct in my eyes. She say no word and immediately I looked away and start to blush. "Let us go now" she take mine hand in hers and I go  behind her the stairs  down and out of the house to her car. "And where are we driving?", "you will see" she smirk and start the engine as we sit in the car. 

We drive a time and I looked out of the window the dive. Sometimes I looked at Billie, her eyes are focused on the dark street and I smiled, just looking at her features. "Why are you smiling so? did I have something in my face?", "no I just... well I just ask me how I deserve you" I simple say and bit on my lower lip to not smile even more. "I can ask me the same" she mumble to herself, almost not audible. Her right hand lay on the coupling and I looked at them and placed mine left hand over them, making she look at me for a short time, before she look back on the dark street in front of us.