Thinking

Billie's pov:

I call y/n over to me after the lesson, with the plan to tell her that the kiss don't mean something. That it was a accident and it don't would happen again. Before she comes to me, her boyfriend Nick hold she back and she spoke with each other. I rolled my eyes a bit, because I hate it when people let me wait. As they finished, she placed a kiss on his lips and he kissed she back and go out of the room.
She comes over to me and stand now in front of me.

I tell her that the kiss don't mean something and that it would better for us both to forget it. Because she have a boyfriend and I'm marriage. She didn't answer but she look like she understand what I mean and how important it is for the both of us and our relationships.                 She nodded her head for 'yes'. I turn around to pack my thing into my bag. I hear she going out of the room. 

---------------------------

I drove home, before my husband comes home.

As finished all the things I have to do, I sit down on the kitchen table, looking at the clock. 

I wait until my husband is back, not that I'm happy about, but I can't really change it.

I start thinking about the conversation I had with y/n a few hours ago. And about the scene between Nick and y/n. 

Maybe it was not okay from me to speak with her like this in the lesson. Because it was my fault what happens two day ago between us. I don't really know why I  did  this, it was automatic, like my brain get out and I stop thinking about all my movements. But she seem like she care about me, why would she do that I'm her teacher and she don't know me ... I kissed her and then I  talked so with her, but she kissed me back.                                                                                                              Oh god this all confused me so much and I don't know what I should do now.

I hide my face in the palm from my hands and try to get my mind free from this thoughts about the kiss and about y/n.

I decide to do some paperwork and grab my bag and start doing it.

One hour later I heard a car drove in the driveway. Of course it was my man who comes home after his work. I pack my things away, still sitting there. He open the front door and comes in. He closed the door and put his shoes out. He go into the kitchen, not saying me a 'hello' and comes to the kitchen table with his food. 

I decided to go to bed and let him alone downstairs, not wanting to annoy him with something unimportant.