Party 2

TW: slight smut

________________

She hold eye contact with the stranger man and it was a very uncomfortable silence between them two, just them music here was to here and the people who was here. ...

"Now go. And search someone others" she snapped at him without break the eye contact. She is serious. He stand still there and try to hold his gaze  but he failed. He hissed something as he turned around and go away from us. Her grip around my waist doesn't get any less, her nails are pressed still against my waist. She look at the man until he was out of her view, the her attention get to me. She lose her grip a bit from my waist, still holding me. 

"Is all okay sweetheart?" she ask with a carefully voice and stroke the back of her hand over my left cheek. Immediately I get goosebumps on my skin from her soft hand my skin. She smiled at me a bit of anger is still to see in her brown eyes but something others too. She look deep in my eyes and I noticed that I get a bit red from it. 

"T-Thank you Miss Howard" I stutter and look light away, hopeful she didn't noticed my oink cheeks. She grip my chin with her hand and make me look back at her. Her smile now is brighter then before, almost a smirk. 

"There is nothing to thank me ,little girl. And please when we are not in school call me Billie" now she smirk at me and I can't help but I notice that I lose myself in her eyes. I've never had this before. She comes closer to my ear and whisper, only audible for me: "maybe you should memorize the name" she whisper in a seductive voice and make me gulp. Her grip lose from my chin and she stand back normal and look in my widen eyes.

" You are so innocent baby" she say with a grin and stroke a strand of hair out of her face. "I'm not" I reply and cross my arms in front of my chest. 

"Prove me other" was the only thing she said before she wanted to order a drink. Now it starts to play 'The Hills' and I take a deep breath before I turn me around to hold her in place, with gripping her waist. My nails drill slight in her flesh and I see she smiling again before she look at me. Without a word I pull she with me on the dance floor and squeeze her waist with my hands as it start to play the line (I only call you when it's half-past five)

I start grinning against her and pressed myself closer to her that our body almost touched. The light begins to flicker in blue, red and black colors. Her hands travel over my whole body and stop on my waists and hold me slight her face comes closer to ward my neck and she start to slider her tongue over my soft skin. A quite moan escapes my lips at the feeling from her hot wet tongue on my skin. She lick up to my ear and take my earlobe between her teeth and nibbling on it. My right hand get from her waist and grip into her hair and press she closer to me. She moan in my ear who let my head fall to the side to give her more space to work. She bite my jawline along but before she reach my lips I push she a bit away from me, because the music changed and it start to play 'Streets remix'. I grin at her and slide on her legs  down to the floor and hold the whole eye contact with her as my hands slide slowly on her legs back up.  As i was back up I turn around and press my back against her front. Her one arm wrap from behind around my torso and waist. I wrap mine from the front around her neck and  start swinging my hips. Her mouth was right to my ear and I hear her breath. She lower her lips on my neck and start sucking and biting my skin. I feel how her hand from my waist sliding slowly down to my thigh to tease me. 

I look around if someone look at us but I saw no one. I start biting on my lips as her hand slide under my dress and her nails graze over my skin up and down. It get more difficult to not start to moan as she slide one finger over my almost soaked panties. "You almost so wet and I didn't barely touched you" she whispers and cup my pussy over my panties. I can't hold myself back and give her a moan for  her movement. "Lets continue this and where we got interrupt. Somewhere with more privacy" she say in my ear and the only thing I can do was to nodded my head at her.

---------------------------------

A/N: Guys  I hope you like it