I cant wait anymore

TW: smut

__________________

She grip my hand and lead me out of the club. I looked around if I see Lisa there standing but I didn't. She take me to her car, still holding my hand.

She open the passenger door for me and I get in and she closed my door. I take my phone out for a short time and saw the message from Lisa that she is sorry that she have to leave me alone there but....- yeah I know was what she mean. I grin and saw Billie go over to the driver door and and sit on the driver seat next to me. She start the car and drive out of the park slot on the street and drive her way.I don't really know where we drive now and I didn't start to question. She rest her right hand on the top of my thigh and send a shiver through my body. I shift myself on the seat and clench my thighs more together, she have a effect on me like no one before. I almost immediately start to moan just if she touch me. I see a slight evil smirk on the corner of her lips as she noticed that i clench my thighs together. 

Soon we arrived at what I guess have to be her house. We open our door and and step to the door and take a look at me before she open the front door for us both. We get in and she take the light on. 

Soon as I closed the door she pressed me against it and start attack my neck with kisses. I hold her waist and slight moans escape my mouth. Her free hand slide again under my dress and zip them a bit up over my thighs. She kissed my jawline along until she reached my lips and start kissing me there. 

I broke the kiss and whisper against her lips:" take me to bed". She smiles soft and take my hand and lead me the stairs up in the room. Our hands tangle in each other hair and continue kissing, she closed the door with her feet. We step toward the bed and she laid me on it and break away from the kiss. My breath get faster as I watch her undressing herself. She slowly take her dress out over her head.

Seeing she standing there, in her red  matching underwear let me bite down on my lower lip. She bent slight down and let her hands slide from my legs up to my thighs. My head fall back into the mattress and I moan soft. She crawl on the top from me and start kissing me again but this time with more passion. I hold her in place with placing my hand on her neck and bring she closer. She slide my dress higher with her hands and slide her tongue over my lips. Without hesitation I part my lips for her tongue to slide in, what she do. She start bucking her hips  back and fort on mine what makes me wetter than I am already are.

We start moaning in the kiss and her hand slide up from my thigh to my breast and start squeezing one. My moan get more ans she start squeezing stronger and her free hand slide  over my now soaked  panties. 

We stop kissing and she look down at me. I watch in her almost black eye, filled with lust. 

"Do you trust me?" she then ask and I shake my head for 'yes' at her. "I want to hear it from your pretty little mouth" she replay. "Yes" I almost moan and she kissed me again for a short time and whisper a 'good' against mine lips. She get down until she kneel in front of me on the floor. I licking my lips at the view from her and I can taste the sweet taste from her lipstick on my lips. 

She grip the waistband from my panties and  I lift my hips so she can take them off. 

She let out a moan at the view from my glistening core in front of her.

She grip my thighs and bring me closer to her and lay my legs over her shoulders. Her face comes closer to where I needed she the most and she know that. She lick my sit up from my entrance to my clit  and repeat it a few times. I grip in the bed sheet next to me  and her one hand roaming over my upper  body to my breasts. My moans get more as she close her lips around my clit and start sucking it in and out.  Her tongue draw circles on it and let my body tremble under her. 

I forgot all around me, melting by the feeling on her hand on my body and her tongue on my core. The only thing I can think now is she between my legs.

She suck faster and send some shiver through my body toward my spin. My breath start to hitch as I felt a knot of pleasure building in my abdomen. "Oh god B-Billie" I want to signal her that I'm close but get interrupt by my moans. My right hand grip her hair and bring she closer. My hips lift and I start to ride her face. 

Suddenly she enter me with two fingers. I press my head more into the mattress and no noises comes out of my mouth. My eyes flutter and she thrust her fingers in and out of me. At first her nails hurt a bit but soon it turns into pleasure. "You so tight"  she moan against my clit and this  send me more shiver through my trembling body. My legs start to shake more and my walls clench around her fingers. 

Some thrust later I come over her fingers and into her mouth. Moaning/ screaming her name out of my lung. 

It was the most intensive orgasm I ever had in my life. 

She let me ride out my orgasm on her fingers and licked my juice away with her tongue.

She get back up and let herself fall next to me on the bed. She stroke her hair out of her face and licked her fingers clean who was still covered with my cum.  My chest get up and down and I try to make my breath normal. Still overwhelmed from my orgasm I lay next to her. 

She turn herself on the side and bring me into a kiss with her tongue and let me taste myself on it. I start sucking on her tongue and slide mine around in her mouth.