Coffee

Billie's pov: 

I didn't expect to  see y/n again. But then she was there, sitting in my class, right next to her sister. It was 5  years ago as I saw she the last time at her graduation party, the last time I failed to talk to her and trying to fix that. And now she was her. It look like I get a new a change to talk to her, but I had no idea how to start to talk with her.  

She asked Olivia if she bring she home but she has other planes for today. I packed my bag and noticed that y/n is still here. Now or never, I said to myself. "I didn't expect to see you again" I said and immediately I hated me for say that. I can see in the corner of my eyes that she turn around to me and I tried to not look at her now, still packing my things together.  "Me also Billie. I thought you teach higher grades", "I still do" I answer and looked at her, our eyes meet each other. "You did something big in your life", "yes I did" she smiled slight and I looked back at my bag, trying not to smile. We both walked the corridor along and continue talking. We get out of the building.  "Maybe we see us again Billie" She smiled soft, "Maybe" I just said. I was thinking if I should ask she if she have time to do something together and still in shock to see she again. She told me that she and Emma broke up with each other. I was happy about that, but I had no idea if she would like to do something with me today or tomorrow. I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't saw that she walked away, but the suddenly she turned around and asked me if I want to go to dinner with her as a friend. I snapped out of my thoughts and immediately I agreed, why I shouldn't. I wanted to aske the same thing but thought to long about if it would be a good idea. 

Y/n said she pick me up at 7pm. and I was happy about it. We both drove home and I waited for her to pick me up. It was 7pm as I opened the door and saw she standing there, wanting to ring the bell. She looked so amazing in the clothes she wear and I saw she looking at me too. She said to me that I look good and her comment make me blush. I was happy that I don't blush the whole time when I'm around her, but I always get the feeling I do. We both get into her car and drove to a small restaurant and talked. I enjoyed a bit but it was hard for me to talk with her why I didn't leave my husband earlier. I don't really know why I was mad. 

The rest of the evening we both was quite until we reached my house. I wanted to just go inside, embarrassed that I was mad at her without a reason. But before I closed the door she stopped me and beg me for not do it again to her. My heart broke at her word, she was right, right now I did the same mistake like 5 years ago and I hated me so much for it.

 "This will break my heart again and I don't want it anymore", she say.  "And what is what you want now?" I just want to be sure that  I was right. I don't want to do something that she don't want , because then I would do anything wrong again. The power from my hand against the door get  less and y/n push them open and get into my house, push me against the wall next to my door and pressed her lips against mine. I kissed she back and lay my hand on her right arm to hold her on the place. She lay her forehead against mine as she broke the kiss and stroke my right cheekbone with her thumb. "I just ever wanted you Billie, and no one other" she whisper against mine lips and let my heart beat faster in my chest. How could I screw it up like that back then?, I thought to myself. I've ever liked she more then I thought but I never wanted to believe it myself that that is so. 

She stepped back and I smiled to myself, y/n looked shyly on the flor, who make me even more smile. I comes closer to her and lifted her chin to kiss she again. As we part away I asked she if we can see us tomorrow and if her number is still the same, she agreed and I looked at her as she drove away from the door frame from my house. As I can't see her car anymore, I closed the door behind me and walked into the living room. My index finger slide over my lips at the thought of the kiss earlier. I smiled at myself and decide to go the stairs up to my room to sleep because it was already late.

-(next day)- 

your pov:

It was half 3pm. And I was in my hotel room, laying on my back on the bed as I heard my phone beep that I got a message. I take my phone and saw that I have a message from a unknow number. I open them and read the message.  I start smiling as I read that it was Billie who wrote me and immediately I wrote her back. She ask if I had time now to drink a coffee with her and I agree. She send me where we meet us and I stand up and make me ready to meet Billie there.

20 minutes later I park my car and get into the coffee she told me and I sit down on a free place and wait for her. It doesn't take long for her to arrive and a big smile cross over my face as I saw she walking toward the desk I sit. "Hey y/n I'm sorry that I'm a bit late, school work you know", "yes I know " I say and she sit down in front of me.

We talked a bit until I asked she which coffee she wanted. "Oh right I forgot" she said and we both start laughing. "You forgot why we are here?" I raised my eyebrow at her. "Well I guess when someone is with you, then they can forgot a lot of things" she say in a flirty way, who make me blush hard.
"I- I should go and order the coffee's" I try hard to not to stutter but I failed and stand up and go to the counter and order two coffee.
For billie I order a normall one and for me a cappuccino. I sit back down and handle Billie her coffee. She smiled at me and nodded her head for thank you.

"I was happy that you wrote me", "why I shouldn't?" she smiled and try to hide it behind her coffee. "I'm sorry if I overwhelms you yesterday with the kiss" my eyes looked down on my cup of coffee. "Hey there is nothing zo apologize about that" she said and grip my left hand with her right hand and hold them. "Did you forgot? I kissed you back and after thid I kissed you" the older woman continue and rub her thumb over the knuckles from my hand.

"I've missed the feeling", "of what?" she ask with a smile. "The feeling of your skin against mine" I bite down on my lower lip a bit and looked up onto her brown eyes.

"I'm sorry I had bo other ideas to ask you if you have time today" she laught and take her cup of coffee with het free hand up and drink a sip. "You had just write me and ask me if I want to see you", "and what would you say if I ask you now if you just want to see me" she ask and raised a eyebrow at me, waiting for a answer. I just smiled at her and take my hand away from hers to drink my coffee, still not answering her. Billie looked at me, with a questioning look on her face, who make it not easy for me to drink without bursting out in laughs.

"Now answer me", "patience Billie" I reply and smirk at her. "Find it out the next time when you want to ask me if I have time", "so you say there is a next time?" she smiled  widely as she heard it. "Maybe" I finished my coffee and looked at her.

________
I love coffee, do you like coffee or what is your fav. Drink?