Detention

My last lesson was over.

Nick said that he wait for me until it's over because it was his fault too. But I said he can go home and I come over to him then at 6pm. He gives me a kiss and I go to Miss Howard's classroom. The door stand open and I get in, she looked up from the papers in front of her who lay on the desk. They are save the papers from earlier. I though to myself and sit down on a desk who are in front of hers. She look at me until I sit down, then she look back on the papers. 

"Is he your boyfriend?" she ask not looking at me. "Who?", "don't act like a stupid little girl, you know  who I mean" she now watch at me and continue:" do you really thought  I don't see that he was on his phone too?". Her brown eyes made eye contact with me. I felt a feeling in my stomach I've never felt before. I can not say what it was . 

"Why I am then here and he not" I say harsh to her, hopeful the feeling go away. She stand up from her chair and comes behind me. Her hands placed on my shoulders and she  lean forward, that she can whisper in my ear. I smell the scent from her perfume. It smell like lavender but there was something too that I can't assign. The scent fill my nostrils and I inhale the scent from the perfume she wear. Scared to forget the smell. Her hand grip soft in my shoulders and my breath catches.

"Don't think to discuss with me or speak with me in this sound. And when I speak you have to listen and not to talk with your neighbors. It's not  kind to  give the teacher no attention, remember this or-" she cut herself of and I have the feeling she smiles at herself for a moment  until  she continue:" Or I show you what happen when you don't play after my rules". 

Her hands get from my shoulders and I sit there  confused. How did she mean with that what happen when I don't play after her rules. 

She stand next to her chair with her phone in her hand and type something. "You can go now, we will see tomorrow. Don't be late ". 

I stand up and go out of the room without a word. As I was out of the room, I feel how my lungs fill with air. What was this?

I have the feeling my head spin a bit. 

I leave the school building. The sky was a bit dark and it look like it would rain. I take a last look up to the window from the classroom, no seeing something. I was not sure if I was hoping to see what, in this moment I don't really know what I was hoping.