Make sense

Your pov:

The alarm of my phone ring and wake me up. I hate getting wake up so but it help not, I have to stand up. I close the alarm and sit up, rub my eyes to see better. I looked over and was surprised that Billie was awake before me. Her side was empty and no sign from her. 

I stand up and grab a few clothes that I bring with me and take them on and make me ready for the day. Today I have some appointments and one call to do. The job was not always easy but tell me one who is easy.  

I get the stairs down and see Billie in the kitchen, drinking from her cup and with her handy in her hand. 

I walked behind her, not making a sound and placed my hands on each side of her waist and press her back against mine front. "Stop always  sneaking at me, or one day I will die because of the heart attack you give me when you do that. Remember, I am not so young anymore", "but also not old" I smirk and kissed her exposed shoulder up to her neck. 

"Don't put yourself down.  I love you how you are, remember it" I whisper in her ear lean a bit forward and kissed her cheek. "But unfortunately I have to go now" I sigh. "Now? So early?" her head turn to my side and our noses almost touched. "I need a few things in my Hotel room. And then I go shower there and make me ready for the appointments", "but you come back today in the evening, do you?" she ask a bit scared, making sure we would see us today.

"I can't promise you, but I do everything I can do to make it". A soft but also sad smile cross on her lips as she heard my words. "Don't be sad, be happy. I love your smile even more" I make her blush at my words and she smiled and looked away from me. I lift her chin up with my finger and give her a quick kiss on her lisp. "I text you. Have a good day, Miss Howard" I say the last part a bit more seductive and kissed her again and walk back to the sideboard where my car keys are.

"Love you" I shout to her. "Love you too" she reply, making me smile and I close the door behind me.

The whole day I have to work. Appointments and paper work and later two important calls. 

I sit in a coffee and look at my clock. It was 10am and I was thinking what Billie do right now. I was so deep  in my thoughts that  I don't hear that someone was talking with me. Then I lifted my head and looked at a man. He look really shy and smiled a bit at me. He wear a glass and a checkered shirt. "I-I'm sorry can I sit here?" I smiled at him. "Of course" he nodded his head and sit on the chair right in front of me. He take a pen out and some notices and start writing then down.

I looked at the papers he write there. I guess that this is some study work.

"Do you study?" he looked up at me. "Yes actually I do. I study natural Science. And you?" "I work for a CEO in New York. But I'm here for a few weeks for some appointments and to visit my family" "so you live here", "yes you can call that so" I smiled at him. "What's your name?", "Oliver and you?" "y/n
. nice to meet you Oliver" I give him my hand and he take mine and smiled at me.

We both understand us very good and he also told me a bit about natural Science. But I didn't understand so much about that. He was very kind and it was nice to talk with him. As we was talking one girl comes toward us and tip on his shoulder. Oliver looked up to her and I saw his cheeks getting a bit red. I smirk to myself and look down on my papers to continue do them before I have my appointment with a client in a half hour.

"So see you then Oliver" the girl say and I see in the corner of my eye that she is smiling at him. "Y-yes see you then" Oliver stutter back and she leave the coffee.

"So you like she, do you?" I smirk at him and make him blush even more. "N-no I don't we-we are friends". He try to get out of this situation, but not with me. "Yeah always the 'we are friend' excuse. You are a terribly liar Oliver and don't dare to lie to me again" I point with my pen on him as I say that. He gulp and nodded his head. "Good and now tell me a bit about that 'friend' of you" I take a sip of my coffee and hold eye contact the time I drink.