Party

I go back at home and think abut that my headmaster almost saw me and Miss Howard kissing. But we acted very good. 

I was almost home as I get a message from Lisa:

Babe wear something nice we go out today.

With Nick?

Oh gosh I think you an go out without him today. Bc we have no school tomorrow and it is a long time ago that we get out. 

Yeah okay I come with you. And maybe we find someone for u ;)

Oh hell it's a long time ago hahah. The I pick u up at 7.

Great

I look at my phone and smiled. Maybe it's god to go out and have a bit fun with my best friend. And Nick told me it's okay to go out with her and also without him. I go fast home and make me something to eat bu I have to be quite because my mum is sleeping  then she have to work in the night until tomorrow. At 5.pm I start showering and make me ready for today. I told my mum that I go out today and she have nothing against it then tomorrow is no school. 

____________(time skip 7.pm)

Lisa was waiting outside in her car for me and I said good bye to my mum before I leave the house and go to the car. "You get the car?" I ask as I get in. "Yes" she answer with a smile. "I like your dress, it is new?", "no I've have it for a while" Lisa raised a eyebrow playful and smiled. 

It was a black dress that ends right over my knees and with black shoes with small heels. 

"I like your dress too", she giggle at my words and thank me. She start the car and after 20 minutes we arrived at the club. The music was to hear from outside of the club and there was a lot of people who want to get in. Our luck was that my best friend have some 'contacts' so we was faster in then the others. 

We went straight to the bar and order some drinks. After our second round I tip on her shoulder to get her attention and point on a boy on the other side from the bar who was looking at her. She turn her head and the boy was fast looking away. She faced me again and I nodded my head that is it okay that she go. She placed a kiss on my cheek and hold my fingers in hers as she leave. She gave me a last wink before she was next to him and start talking with him. I smiled to myself and order a next round and sometimes I look over to her to know what going on there.

 They both giggle and he take her hand and they go on the dance floor. I hide my smile with take a sip from my drink and finished them. The barkeeper comes over and ask if I want a other and I was to answer until a male voice said from behind me said that he will pay. I turn my head around and look in a unfamiliar face. He grinned bright at me and comes a bit closer. 

"I'm sorry but I can pay for myself" I spoke in a hash sound and looked away. "Are you alone here?"

"that's not in your business I guess" 

"but so a pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone here". I roll my eyes at his comment. "Do you want to dance?" he now ask, "no, and now leave me alone here" I said a bit louder to him. He wanted to say something until a voice behind him spoke toward him. I know this voice and turn around and saw Miss Howard standing there. 

My breath stop for a moment as I saw she standing there, in her red dress. She look so stunning and I can't keep my eyes from her. I'm sure she can see in my eyes that I'm uncomfortable with this unknown man next tome and she also heard me saying that I don't want. She comes closer toward me and wrap her arm around my waist and bring me closer toward her body. 

"She is not alone here and now leave she alone" she hissed at him and I look up to her and see her brown eyes sparkle for anger. Her grip around my waist get stronger until there was no space between us. Her perfect manicured nails pressed slight my waist.  She hold eye contact with the stranger man and it was a very uncomfortable silence between them two, just them music here was to here and the people who was  here. ...