Authors Note

For those of you who are asking... I might do a little story for that amazing Epilogue. But in the meantime check out my new FanFic. Clueless Attraction.

Here's the description:

Both boys were drawn to her pure innocence and raw beauty but neither of them expected it would go this far. Klaus & Elijah fall for Athena Sofia Bianchi. There's a reason for her helpless innocence so the two brothers have to walk on eggshells around her. Which means, no killing. How hard can it be when you're up against her closest friends and family.

"The devil is not as black as he is painted."
"There's always a girl behind the beast."

Athena's aesthetics:

As you can see Athena is a very active and attractive person

As you can see Athena is a very active and attractive person. I'm going to do some introductions so that you can know something about her before we start. Btw, her aesthetics will change in the story.

She is Italian and it is her native language. She is 17 years old and a Leo. She has Dependent Personality Disorder. And a few anger issues. Due to her parents leaving her at a young age she has a certain severity to her case. She likes to paint, draw, cook, swim, and read. She is an archer and she is a trained fighter though she doesn't find it necessary to use her skills.

Where the story starts she lives with Damon and Stefan but before she was in foster care. Damon is not her guardian, she got old enough to leave and Stefan took her in as a friend. As a person with DPD, she is very self-conscious and doesn't know her worth. She is homeschooled but she still participates in school festivities like dances and stuff. She's never alone because her friends (The Scooby Gang) are very protective over her.

She has an "off" mindset and doesn't understand a lot of things but academically she's the smartest in the class. And she is quite the detective. As a very clueless person, she doesn't know how she feels all the time and how others feel about her.

If you have read my other books you know they have two things in common. One, the main character is never from the United States and speaks a foreign language. Two, the character always has some type of disorder or mental health issue. I don't have familiarity with any of them but I think it's good to spread awareness and share stories like this. I think it gives the story more realistic features.

This book won't be releasing chapters until the end of July or August.

Will contain smut.

If you are a fellow Elena hater then some of these topics may be triggering. You have been warned. She doesn't speak much in the first couple of chapters and you should pick up why quickly. If not, just ask.

When I say innocent, I mean innocent 😇. Not childlike or childish🤪🤓. Lots of ppl on Wattpad confuse the two.