28: Stefan

Shoutout to @AKIRAheartTHUNDER

________________

"Shit! Davina, I can't help," I stressed over the phone. "She's going to die. What do you mean you can't help," Davina said. "Hey, this is your fault, remember. I don't have my magic and I'm locked in a room so I don't go on a killing spree," I said, running my hand through my hair. I heard her mumbling something on the other side of the call. "Try now," she said. "And please do not kill anybody because of me. Hayley is at the church," she said.

I sped off to the church trying to not let the intoxicating smell of blood delay my mission. I heard Hayley exclaiming in pain due to the two witches standing above her. They were trying to get her heart as the only person unsired besides me. "You want my heart then come and get it," she said.

I jumped in and helped Hayley fight the witches off until they passed out on their own. "Aren't you on house arrest," she asked me, breathing heavily. "Thank Gawd for Davina," I said and she smiled lightly. We heard footsteps approaching us causing our head to turn towards them.

Aya...

"I thought I smelled arrogance," I said. "I think you meant confidence. But I can understand how the uneducated are apt to confuse the two," Aya said. "Yeah? You want to tell me what your dead-eyed drones want with my heart," Hayey said, holding her chest. "It's nothing personal. I just value my life above yours," Aya said before she charged towards Hayley. "I think we could agree on a fair fight," Aya said.

She got Hayley bent over to weights and she went to grab her heart. But I stopped her holding her back. "You kill her, you're starting a war," I said. Aya head bumped me causing me to stumble back.

"If I can't have hers, I'll take yours," she charged at me. Before she got to me completely Hayley got up and woke her with a weight bar. "The Mikaelsons will kill you before you can even light the candles on that spell," I said. She got back up and hit me constantly with the metal bar. She pushed and hit me until I hit the wall. She pressed the bar against my neck, choking me.

She raised me in the air slowly. I ignored the pressure against my throat causing me not to breathe. I smirked at her as she continued. I grabbed the ends of the metal bar and snapped it. Then I stabbed it in her abdomen and used my magic to melt them inside of her. "C'mon," I told Hayley as she looked at me with awe.

Before I made it out of the door I felt dizzy and stumbled back. I think it might be the lack of air. I passed out right after.

...

I woke up in Klaus's room again. The smell filled me with joy and the memories of earlier as well. "You're awake," Klaus said with his back turned from me. He was looking at my painting from the other day. "There's a guest who would like to see you," he said. "Who--"

"Hi, Cam," I heard someone say. My head snapped to the door and there he was. "Stefan," I exclaimed. I jumped out of bed and ran into him. He caught me and hugged me. A low growl came from across the room causing us to separate.

"Oh! I have so many questions... Wait. This isn't just a friendly visit. What's wrong? Is Caroline okay," I asked as my mood dropped. "She's okay. I just came here to check on you and to help with his situation," Stefan said as he smiled lightly. I don't know if I'd believe him or not.

"Enough of that. Let's carry on, we have things to discuss," Klaus said as we walked to the parlor. "Freya, this is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend. One of my trickle-down sire-lines. Long story. Stefan, this is Freya, my brand new older sister, also a long story. Stefan needs a favor," Klaus said.