6: Isso ou aquilo

isso ou aquilo; this or that

_____________

We saved Elijah from Esther while declining her offer once again. Klaus met his real father and is trying to avoid him. I found out that Carlos has an ex that he went to go see. She was being helped in a type of rehab for crazy people.  Her name is Aurora.

When Elijah didn't immediately wake from his slumber Klaus had to find a special flower with his birth father which led him to kill Ansel since Ansel knew that Hope was alive. He didn't even give me a chance to talk him out of it. While I'm sure everybody had an eventful day that day Klaus made me stay home. Good thing I had soldiers outside the fort.

...

"We arrive into the world as innocents. Wide-eyed, vulnerable It is the job or our parent to nurture and protect us. Unfortunately, our parents failed miserably at even the most basic of parental tasks. But we are not beholden to the past they created for us. Today, a new future awaits. Forget you animosity toward Elijah and myself. Instead, join us against the one who truly deserves your ire. Our mother. Do this, and we will welcome you with open arms," Klaus said.

Finn and Kol were here and Klaus didn't really want to fight them. So he decided to convert them over breakfast and a speech. I had just come downstairs for some orange juice and maybe to get some strawberries. Since I was still technically asleep I had Klaus's shirt on and some shorts.

"Well..." Kol attempted to grab some beignets with his chains making noises. I didn't even know they had pastries. So I purposely grabbed the plate in front of Kol and attempted to walk away unnoticed. "But if you oppose us... stolen pastries will be the least of your concerns," Klaus said to Kol waving me back towards him.

"If all you wanted was my allegiance against mother dearest, you should've said so. Saved me a night shackled to the wall," Kol said. I nodded my head in disappointment and placed the plate of beignets down taking about five. "Yes, this is Niklaus. My recommendation was to remove your limbs one by one until you comply," Elijah said. Klaus started laughing and stood from his chair at the table.

He walked towards me and hug me from behind. "We have no desire to torture you.. provide d you vow to stand beside us as brothers," Klaus said. "Brothers? Does that word even apply to us after all these centuries of betrayal? And is loyalty to you ever rewarded? If so, tell me, Niklaus, where is our sister Rebekah? She was blindly loyal to you for 1000 years, and now nowhere to be found. Where did our sister go? And how did she escape your vile machinations," Finn asked.

Klaus squeezed my waist and scoffed. "You think me vile? Well, what then do you make of the one who cursed us," Klaus asked. "She was trying to make you mortal again. That you both refused her... only proves how far you've fallen. But I expect Rebekah will have a different response to her proposal. See, unlike the two of you, she always did cling to her humanity--"

"Rebekah's off limits to you. You pursue her and you will suffer," Elijah said. "Do not let him goad you, ELijah. Neither he nor Esther will find Rebekah unless she wants to be found, and she does not," Klaus said moree to Finn than Elijah. "Esther is quite determined. She's been searching for Rebekah since the day she returned. I imagine it's only a matter of time." I growled and Elijah snatched Finn over the table and bit into his neck.

Surprisingly Klaus had to hold Elijah back. While Klaus and Elijah talked near off the corner I played a staring contest with Kol. "Ha! I win. You blinked," I cheered. "No. I squinted my eyes, darling," Kol said and scoffed. "Whatever. These beignets are mine," I took the entire plate and went to my room.

...

After I had eaten all of those beignets I decided to take a shower. Then I fell asleep in the shower so by the time I got out my skin was like a raisin. Nothing a little magic couldn't fix. So I got dressed and when I topped off my outfit with a comfy hoodie Klaus burst into the room. "C'mon princess," Klaus said, dragging me out of the room urgently. "Where are we going," I asked, trying to adjust the hem of my hoodie. "To see our daughter."

_____________

short chapter.

770 words.