42: Grávido

Grávido; pregant (masculine)

_____________

Sorta kinda nauseous. Back hurts. Pelvic cramps. Sweaty. Bloated. I want something sour. Bad blood. Or sour skittles. A heavyweight in the front. I feel... pregnant.

Skin glowing. Hair glowing. Eyes dilated. Red, plump lips. Messy sex hair minus the actual sex. Klaus's t-shirt rising in the front due to my tiny baby bump. I look... pregnant.

Maybe it's because I just woke up. I'm going to take a shower.

An hour and thirty minutes later I walk outside of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. In the shower, I noticed that my nipples have darkened and almost everything on my body is swollen. But I haven't gained any weight which says a lot since I've been eating like crazy.

I was about to go through Klaus's clothes so that I could get another shirt when he suddenly burst into the room. Just as I found the perfect shirt. "I've been told to take a walk," he said frustratedly, not looking at my startled expression. Instead, he was looking at my posterior. "So instead you came to talk," I said hopefully.

"Tsk, tsk. Let me see you," Klaus mused walked towards me. "Yes, yes. Come see what you did to me," I said as he reached for the towel. "A Masterpiece, she is," he smirked looking me up and down. "You're known for them, no," I witted.

I could tell what was going to happen next so I quickly picked a shirt and threw it over me. Klaus pouted when I got out of his hold. "Do you mind," I asked him? He seemed confused. "Stop staring at me so that I can get dressed," I snapped. He was still confused. It wasn't really a problem I just knew he couldn't keep his Grimmy big hands off of me. Whatever.

Klaus sat on the edge of the bed and literally watched me. I ignored him and put my underwear on while keeping the shirt on. It wasn't easy but it's been done before. "I don't really understand the point of you putting clothes on when they'll end up disregarded on the floor in a second," Klaus said.

I glared at him. "Oh, go touch some grass," I groaned. "But I'd rather touch you," he said seriously. "Of Course you would," I grunted. I was really working up an attitude here. I walked over to the bed and laid down in a ball disregarding the covers.

I suddenly grew irritated by him being here even if he wasn't bothering me at this very moment. So I threw a pillow at him that he caught. I surprised both him and myself when I roughly pulled him into a kiss that had him on top of me.

He tilted himself to the side so that he wasn't completely crushing me. I just felt like he wasn't close enough. I wanted him closer. Another part of me wanted to take out all my frustrations on him. I don't see why I can't do both.

I pulled on his collar attempting to have more of him but he stopped me. He stopped the kiss as well. I was about to start whining before he kissed me back. We both turned our heads in opposite directions to deepen the kiss. I slid my tongue inside of his both and wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him in more. I savored and devoured his mouth feeling dominant.

I heard him moan before he began doing the same to me. I soon began sucking on his tongue while tugging on his hair. I scratched his neck while he grabbed my waist holstering me up. He bit my lip before trailing kissed down to my neck. He nibbled and sucked on my collarbone leaving bite marks and soon-to-be hickeys.

I gasped and moaned as if this was all new to me. He found his way back to my mouth thinking this was it. I had something in store for him also.

I flipped us over so now I was laying on his chest while straddling him. I peppered kisses on the side of his mouth making my way to his neck. His hands held my ass as I did so. I did the same patterns he did to me to him. He squeezed my left ass cheek encouraging me when he groaned. While I was leaving marks all over his neck I found the sudden urge to bite him. So I did.

We both moaned in unison as his blood filled my mouth, having my taste buds burning for more. I dranks from him for a couple of seconds before licking the excess blood off of his neck. I didn't get to finish until he flipped us back over and rested his head in the crook of my neck.

"My siblings are here," he mumbled. "I heard them come in five minutes ago," I silently chuckled. He groaned and got up, adjusting his pants. I couldn't tell if I was angry or extremely happy.

...

I wanted to tell everyone that I was pregnant but I didn't do so well. Everybody's somewhere different doing something different. And I had just left the room after three days.

I spotted Freya and Hayley doing some weird spells in the middle of the floor. They must be team fix the pendant and save Elijah. Kol, Rebekah, and Klaus had already left to kill some witches and burn some stakes.

So I was left to help Freya just in case her spell went wrong while in Elijah's mind.  Hayley and I were just watching her until she jumped up and gasped awake. "Freya, what's wrong," Hayley jumped into the circle. "I thought I found him, but he just vanished right in front of me," Freya stood up with help from Hayley. "THat's not our only problem. I can't search Elijah's mind and sustain a spell at the same time," Freya said.

"What if you sent me in," Hayley requested. "That would require more power," she said. "I could help," I suggested. "You stay here with Cam and anchor the spell. He'll respond to me. Send me in, Freya, I can find him. Nobody's closer to Elijah than I am," Hayley said.

She does know that there are people here who have known him for ten centuries, right?

"To place you into the pendant, I need someone from my bloodline," Freya said, side-eyeing me. "Hope. I presume."

Moments later I had brought Hope in to help and she seemed happy to do so. "Ready," Freya asked her. She nodded and gave me her bracelet. "So he's just in there, somewhere clinging to broken memories," Hayley said. "The core of his being has retreated deep into his subconscious but, yes, he's still in there," Freya said.

They prepared for the spell while I sat on the table drinking a blood bag with my legs swinging. "And I just search until I find him," she questioned. "You don't have time. There are too many memories for you to randomly search. You have to think, where would Elijah find refuge. It has to be somewhere that represents the fundamental basis of who he is. Hopefully, that's a good place. When you find it, draw him out and wake him up. But be careful, his mind is unstable," Freya explained.

"I recommend starting on where he started his suit obsession. If he's unstable, it won't be a very stable memory. Be careful," I told her as she laid down on the floor. She nodded and they began chanting the spell. "Tillate ulaz," they chanted.   

And so we wait. 

While they were chanting Hayley started to shake. I could feel Hope beginning to worry so I checked on Hayley by entering the circle. "Hope, focus on the spell, okay," I told her. She has definitely found the memory. "Put me inside," I said. I laid down before Hope or Freya could protest.

Before I knew it,  I was in a long hall with a white interior. "Hayley," I called in the hall. I walked past a red door where I heard her call my name. I heard her scream loudly and I yelled Elijah's name. Soon Hayley ran out of the red door. She hugged me and I could feel her shaking so I hugged her back.

"Are you okay," I asked her. She nodded before letting go. "Let me guess. He's in there, isn't he," I sheepishly smiled at her. "I'm right here," he said and walked out of the red door as well. He locked eyes with Hayley and I felt third wheeled. "So... I'm gonna go home now," I said awkwardly.

I got back in the real world and told them it was okay to fix the pendant. Hayley gasped awake and Hope went to hug her. "We saved him," Freya said in relief.

...

Klaus had just come home and hugged me from behind peppering kisses along my neck. I had just told everybody about my pregnancy. Part of me was happy it was out but the other regretted it. Now, they'd be extra conscious around me. Like a glass toy. But at least Klaus was happy. Now, all we had to do is get rid of the Hollow. Shouldn't be too hard. Should it?

_____________

1550 words